Hello all!

• Thread starter DurbaNXOutlaW
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DurbaNXOutlaW

DurbaNXOutlaW

Making my introduction, my name is Trevor and I’m from the east coast U.S. I am a new farmer but only to the indoor growing. I’ve been growing out the door for 10 years with using no nutrients only manure and private property to do so I love growing but recently found that the spot I had outdoors was leading to a lot of insect infestation and some rare diseases so I am moved my grow operation inside and one to start small with a 48 x 48 x 86“ tent from a reputable supplier with decent lights set up and exhaust set up I did my research prior to purchasing those items and now I am in my sixth week of vegetation I have one Chemdog number four plant that started to show pistils clearing opaque pistils. My supplier for my seeds never explained to me that they were auto flowering and I did some research prior also. I have three other plants that are yet showing pistils so what do I do for my lighting schedule I never had to worry about this outside???

DurbaNXOutlaW

DurbaNXOutlaW

Making my introduction, my name is Trevor and I’m from the east coast U.S. I am a new farmer but only to the indoor growing. I’ve been growing out the door for 10 years with using no nutrients only manure and private property to do so I love growing but recently found that the spot I had outdoors was leading to a lot of insect infestation and some rare diseases so I am moved my grow operation inside and one to start small with a 48 x 48 x 86“ tent from a reputable supplier with decent lights set up and exhaust set up I did my research prior to purchasing those items and now I am in my sixth week of vegetation I have one Chemdog number four plant that started to show pistils clearing opaque pistils. My supplier for my seeds never explained to me that they were auto flowering and I did some research prior also. I have three other plants that are yet showing pistils so what do I do for my lighting schedule I never had to worry about this outside???
3417F7E6 6C34 419A 95BF 7B3FD1EB8385
3417F7E6 6C34 419A 95BF 7B3FD1EB8385

E8C70B85 B075 46D9 89CF F4D161042443
50D9E086 2501 40CD B0A7 501E675B2CA4
Sativajoe

Sativajoe

20/4 works very well for autos
Some Auto growers leave the light on 24/7, but you will find most growers do have a dark period,....
The trick with autos is to give them the biggest and best start possible, any setbacks or failure before they automatically flower between 30 and 40 days usually,, will result in poor yields
I have seen a video where just over a pound came from one Auto, but most growers only get 3 to 4 oz

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

The almost have to be because I haven’t changed anything at all besides 2 grow container changes. Here’s some pictures today just now.... Staying with my lights at 18/6
They are flowering. Look good man maybe could handle a bit more light and make sure you letting wm dry well between watering.

I agree with @Sativajoe 20/4 as some dark period is beneficial.

grapenut

grapenut

New to this board/forum... glad to be here... It seems relatively sane here(I hope). I have 2 seasons of successful out door grows. Mainly interested in growing high CBD hemp for personal use...Balms and edibles for health reasons.

Top Bottom