Hello all!

• Thread starter GeorgeSears
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GeorgeSears

GeorgeSears

I wanted to introduce myself and ask a couple questions to help orient me.

I’m just getting into the hobby, as it’s been a long-time goal for me. Something about the thought of growing something like cannabis has always had a special allure to me, and I think it’s why I got into growing mushrooms about a decade ago. You can find me on the Shroomery as well, though I’ve mainly just been lurking the last few years.

Rewind 10 years: Life didn’t quite work out then with trying to do a stealth cannabis grow, so mushrooms was my thing. I never really ate them much though; like I mentioned, it was more about the pride and knowledge that I was able to have successful grows. I’m finally in a position where I can grow cannabis and not have to worry about other people seeing/smelling it, so I’m jumping into the deep end!

I’ve just ordered a tent set from AC Infinity, and figure I’ll upgrade/replace equipment as time goes on.

I’m planning on some sort of soil/coco grow indoors, as it seems like the best way to go. Never been quite the green thumb when it comes to growing plants, but I could tell you every little thing about growing mushrooms haha.

My hope is that someone can point me to a recently updated and fairly detailed guide, or maybe give me some key words or users to search on the forums. Some of what I’ve seen pinned in the forums is anywhere from 3-9 years old, so I’d imagine some of it is outdated. I know, I know, use the search function.. but as on Shroomery, I’m sure there are certain little hidden gems or trusted cultivators on here that I should start following first.

I never realized how much tacit knowledge I had about growing mushrooms, but if there was ever an issue with my grow it was easy to diagnose and say “yup, that’s what’s wrong, make this change and it’ll be perfect,” and I hope to get there with cannabis some day.

Attached are some photos from past successes, and hopefully I can add pictures of some flowers in the next few months!

CF3BD3EB 7600 460E 8666 FF6906FAD0A8
D75C8CE2 7A24 4EEC 9DAA 46625A980100