Hello am new here needed some help on 2 of my plants . Have about 11 plants

• Thread starter StickyRicky1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StickyRicky1

StickyRicky1

So 2 of my 11 outdoor plants started buddin. notice that my tree was giving alot more shade then I expected. I moved them to more sunlight . But bud sites seem to be there still will this effect the growth or any of my other females in the long run etc? Wanted some tips in what I should do remove or leave .thanks

SleepyBTokin

SleepyBTokin

So 2 of my 11 outdoor plants started buddin. notice that my tree was giving alot more shade then I expected. I moved them to more sunlight . But bud sites seem to be there still will this effect the growth or any of my other females in the long run etc? Wanted some tips in what I should do remove or leave .thanks
Just leave them , it should go back to veg stage more light the better .

StickyRicky1

StickyRicky1

Ok I have put them were theres more sunlight . Been 3 weeks one seems to stop and reverse . The other still has budsites everywhere . Was just worried from now to August come flowering would there be any problems of it getting bananas or herm ? And popplinating my other ladies . Thanks for the reply

Hanta

Hanta

Forcing back to reveg will stall the plants growth even if it does reveg, maybe find a b vitamin Iv'e seen around helps. A superthrive or if you have a grow store near you find a somethingthrive that may be better for cannabis than superthrive but ive heard it works as a stress reliever and to help the reveg process.

StickyRicky1

StickyRicky1

Forcing back to reveg will stall the plants growth even if it does reveg, maybe find a b vitamin Iv'e seen around helps. A superthrive or if you have a grow store near you find a somethingthrive that may be better for cannabis than superthrive but ive heard it works as a stress reliever and to help the reveg process.
Thanks I'll looking into it right now hope it helps . Yes plants stalled on me and slowly reversing.

StickyRicky1

StickyRicky1

Quick question on re veg plants back. Budsites still dident go all the way back to veg again. They look good but am I risking them herming on me come budding season ? Affecting other plants

Latest posts

Top Bottom