Hello and Happy Growing!

• Thread starter Cora
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cora

Cora

Cora here, not really a lurker but my hubby "Orcaman" has been here a while and I have been over shoulder watching here and there...:shy: I love our garden I have a start up I am nursing too so I have an erratic schedule which makes it hard to diary a grow etc... I think I am balanced out again and really excited to share and grow here. :happy:

I have 2 strains I am chasing right now personally, Cherry Fuel, by Sin City Seeds and Blue Frost by Golden Seeds. I need to diary them for my sanity and I do like to share when I can.
I am also on a quest to make a topical healing oil, I have a loved one fighting scleroderma....and others in need and asking. :nurse:

hoping to meet many of you seeking your own solutions in the wacky world....

Happy Growing to you all! Cora

germinator

germinator

Cora here, not really a lurker but my hubby "Orcaman" has been here a while and I have been over shoulder watching here and there...:shy: I love our garden I have a start up I am nursing too so I have an erratic schedule which makes it hard to diary a grow etc... I think I am balanced out again and really excited to share and grow here. :happy:

I have 2 strains I am chasing right now personally, Cherry Fuel, by Sin City Seeds and Blue Frost by Golden Seeds. I need to diary them for my sanity and I do like to share when I can.
I am also on a quest to make a topical healing oil, I have a loved one fighting scleroderma....and others in need and asking. :nurse:

hoping to meet many of you seeking your own solutions in the wacky world....

Happy Growing to you all! Cora

Welcome...fyi.....check out peanutbuttersoils.com.....this guy gersh avery, is good. He sells the herbal topical blend you add the simpson oil.

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

Images

Cora

Cora

Well Thanks everyone for the fine welcome! and germinator thanks for the tip too!
I am off to get a diary or 2 going and look forward to seeing you all more.
I hope it's a great start to a new week for everyone! Cora

Power OG

Power OG

welcome cora, glad to have you here cant wait to see your grow diaries.

Cora

Cora

What a fun welcome thank you all and again!

Seamaiden Nice to meet you, and super nice to find another grow gal so fast!
We grow perpetually and have for 5 plus years or so, no breaks, 24/7/365,
and that is nice having the 2 of us for sanity and continuity for our girls.

:facepalm:Though I have to say it's not always pretty when we both have projects growing and each want the 2 spots available.....:grumpy: :blackeye:
kidding aside, Orcaman and I really have a passion for what this plant is capable of, and what it enables us to do and envision and share everyday of our lives.....
Cheers ALL Cora

Top Bottom