Hello and here I am

• Thread starter NickSpeed420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NickSpeed420

NickSpeed420

First time grower, long time smoker. Anyways so I have my 4x4 and about 6 feet tall tent.

Growing in 3 hydro buckets with clay pebbles.

going the cheap way for now and bought 3 led lights with those fancy 0-100 veg/bloom dials. 100veg/50bloom - yes I know I keep it down to a science.

So far so good I think. I did alot of high stress training very early on so I have a bit of a deformed bunch of plants(thanks youtube).

The first skywalker I severed the main root while it was young and I was trying to get it lower in the medium. That made it grow at about 5 times less than the other skywalker which has since taken off big time. Like 50 times more roots in the water.

The Blue Cookies well that one I bothered young but it's very interesting and thriving very very well. I ended up breaking the main branch when it was about 3 inches tall, making it one hell of a unique plant.

I'm going to add pictures maybe you guys can assist me.

I have one like I said that's growing crazy compared to the other skywalker, and then another one which is about 3 times shorter from the other two.

Feeding them tap water that's about 150ppm and I'm upping that to about 1100ppm with the general hydroponics stuff. PH is around 6.

18-6

oh and I hooked up another LED from the upper side and it goes back and forth with the rather large fan I have inside. It's over kill I think, but the buds seem to be into it.

I just have a good feeling everything will go to hell if I keep on doing what I'm doing lol.....even though I think it's all good.

should I top or just let grow out? tie up branches? cut lower things off? Serious this is on my mind like 24/7

Also have some nice soothing scenic music going on 24/7 so they think they're in some rainforest or something.....and yes I mist them whenever possible.

Hello and here i am
Hello and here i am 2
Hello and here i am 3
Hello and here i am 4
Hello and here i am 5
Hello and here i am 6
Hello and here i am 7
Hello and here i am 8
Hello and here i am 9
Hello and here i am 10
Hello and here i am 11
Top Bottom