Hello and Thank You for being Friendly!

• Thread starter GreenManGrim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GreenManGrim

Hi I am new to these forums and would appreciate any help.

I posted this in the basic growing thread then realized that there is a thread specifically designed to introduce yourself. LOL

I will post only once in here so I follow the rules.

I have saved up a little money and was thinking of moving to cali, specifically Humboldt County to grow medical. Should I be worried about this area with the rippers, LE, etc. I would like to make my grow legal but I don't want that making me a target (I would also keep it well within the guidelines of 99 plants). I just want to make sure that I can move out there, pay my expenses, and enjoy my personally cared for bud. Is there anyone out there who wouldn't mind giving me some info? Maybe I am naive, but it has been a dream of mine since graduating college.

Love the site and its knowledge base.
Grow On!

GreenManGrim

H

haystack

Welcome GreenManGrim! I hope that you can manke the move, I am planning on doing something very similar this Spring. I believe you can get it done, just continue to educate yourself and networking with the locals up their and I'm sure you'll be fine.

B

Buddy Flowers

welcome bro. i wouldn't spell it out much more than you already did. you've got the right idea. just go for it man...only live once. 1st, though, try a year of growing where you are to make sure it's for you and before you commit, time, energy and funds.

B

bluemoonrocks

I hope everything goes well for you! This herb is a very magical thing though, and buddy said it you gotta have devotion to it, and without would not be worth your time and effort

Top Bottom