Hello and Thank You!!

• Thread starter Ganjagurl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ganjagurl

Ganjagurl

Hello all!! This grow is super exciting for me! As I've just survived 2 major kidney surgeries, & 2 blood transfusions (using mj for ALL pain/ NO narcotics!!) I have 15 plants about a month old. All non-feminized seeds, now anxiously waiting to find out which girls will take this beautiful journey with me thru harvest!!

Question: Should I begin LST before knowing their sex?

Also, i am including a pic of one plant that has naturally topped itself! 😎 is this normal?

Happy Growing Everyone!!!
Hello and thank you
Hello and thank you 2
Hello and thank you 3

Ganjagurl

Ganjagurl

Yes start topping and training now. Good luck
One more question... They are not yet in their final pots, if I begin bending and tie-downs, will it affect me transplanting once I determine their gender? (obviously besides having to be a little more careful during final transplant!) I very much appreciate your help. I just want to do it right :)

Cypress66

Cypress66

Hello all!! This grow is super exciting for me! As I've just survived 2 major kidney surgeries, & 2 blood transfusions (using mj for ALL pain/ NO narcotics!!) I have 15 plants about a month old. All non-feminized seeds, now anxiously waiting to find out which girls will take this beautiful journey with me thru harvest!!

Question: Should I begin LST before knowing their sex?

Also, i am including a pic of one plant that has naturally topped itself! 😎 is this normal?

Happy Growing Everyone!!!View attachment 1119861View attachment 1119862View attachment 1119863
Normal?dont know but I have a plant growing like that now from seeds and years ago I had the same thing with a cutting no problem with it don’t know what causes it to happen i would be interested in any knowledge about it myself peace ✌️

Latest posts

Top Bottom