Hello everybody first timer here losing my crop

• Thread starter Bjsalas92303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bjsalas92303

Hello everybody first timer here losing my crop
any advice would be much appreciated in Colorado it’s getting cold and in just been in flower maybe 3 weeks no nuets or fertz

Hello everybody first timer here losing my crop 2
Hello everybody first timer here losing my crop 3
Hello everybody first timer here losing my crop 4
B

Bjsalas92303

They are on the steady decline it seems I’ve sprayed lil bugs with peroxide and water idk if it helped or harmed i fear I won’t have time to produce healthy buds being a primarily outdoors operation what should I do am I screwed? They were smelling so good even the soil is dankie it’s crazy how the one against the pot seems to be doing the best pffft 🙄

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

If you can't bring them inside, you're not going to get anything out of this crop.

When you get your first frost, they'll die. But before that, when temps are in the 50s, you will get no growth or development. If temps are in the 60s, you'll get slight growth and development.

Chalk it up to a learning experience. You have to choose strains that finish early to do outdoor in your area, or build a greenhouse.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

They are on the steady decline it seems I’ve sprayed lil bugs with peroxide and water idk if it helped or harmed i fear I won’t have time to produce healthy buds being a primarily outdoors operation what should I do am I screwed? They were smelling so good even the soil is dankie it’s crazy how the one against the pot seems to be doing the best pffft 🙄
Yeah sorry, you're screwed. Looks like they still have a cple months to go

B

Bjsalas92303

No suggestion on the dead tips? Deficiency stress?! Any neutrinos I can introduce to expedite the process?

B

Bjsalas92303

If you can't bring them inside, you're not going to get anything out of this crop.

When you get your first frost, they'll die. But before that, when temps are in the 50s, you will get no growth or development. If temps are in the 60s, you'll get slight growth and development.

Chalk it up to a learning experience. You have to choose strains that finish early to do outdoor in your area, or build a greenhouse.
My first batch died long story so I had to restart a couple months in … man that really make my blood boil all the love and affection

Satanicgrow666

Satanicgrow666

I would deff do my best to keep them as warm as possible I'd try a little cal-mag or Epsom salt like 1 table spoon per 1 gallon of water dr earth cactus fertilizer. Or bloom but use quarter of recommended on bag if your using soil (promix) I mean if it's already a loss so to say I would atleast do something so you don't completely lose it make a make shift boxed greenhouse around it with a little electric heater if possible just don't over do it on the nutes because you've not Givin her any can always do more never less so be careful but I understand the feeling of losing on crop it sucks and so much can go wrong that's why you always grow more than just 1 incase this happens lol I wish you all the luck and please let me know if you use any of my advice and how it goes for you I'm pretty new at this myself but last cycle went pretty smooth but I also grow indoors too so I'm sure I'll be looking forward to this next year outdoors 💯

B

Bjsalas92303

I remember when they were germated feels like yesterday a couple of them had tap roots that were over an inch long growing they the paper towel 🥹

Top Bottom