Hello Everyone, Been a member for a bit, but just starting to become active

• Thread starter Pendragon68
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pendragon68

Pendragon68

Hello all, I have been growing for about 3 years now. I started to grow to treat my type 2 diabetes.. After the first year i stopped taking the prescribed drugs and have been 100% cannabis treated for the last couple of years. Its fun and it improves your health, couldn't asked for anything more...

Every grow i learn something else that may make the next one better.. One of my biggest issues lately has been getting caught up with work and regular life which took away attention from the important stuff with my gardens. So i decided to start making grow journals, so here i am ready to get more attentive, learn more and produce the best possible flower i can..

Looking forward to sharing with everyone here and learning some more about this fantastic craft.. its also good to get some real reviews on some of the new products on the market..

Looking forward to a long and rewarding relationship with all of you...

Pendragon68

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hello all, I have been growing for about 3 years now. I started to grow to treat my type 2 diabetes.. After the first year i stopped taking the prescribed drugs and have been 100% cannabis treated for the last couple of years. Its fun and it improves your health, couldn't asked for anything more...

Every grow i learn something else that may make the next one better.. One of my biggest issues lately has been getting caught up with work and regular life which took away attention from the important stuff with my gardens. So i decided to start making grow journals, so here i am ready to get more attentive, learn more and produce the best possible flower i can..

Looking forward to sharing with everyone here and learning some more about this fantastic craft.. its also good to get some real reviews on some of the new products on the market..

Looking forward to a long and rewarding relationship with all of you...

Pendragon68
Awesome glad you decided to start posting

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thank you.. As am i. I see there is lots of great information in these threads that i can use to improve what i am able to produce..
Bunch of great folks here and I'm sure plenty of new growers you could help also. Looking forward to thw journal

Pendragon68

Pendragon68

Bunch of great folks here and I'm sure plenty of new growers you could help also. Looking forward to thw journal
Thanks again.. I started one for Jack Herer, which is in Grow week 3 currently.. Hoping its a successful one.. its in a tent in the garage and we have been having some heat waves, so as long as i am attentive enough it should be ok.. we will see...

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thanks again.. I started one for Jack Herer, which is in Grow week 3 currently.. Hoping its a successful one.. its in a tent in the garage and we have been having some heat waves, so as long as i am attentive enough it should be ok.. we will see...
Have a link?

Top Bottom