Hello Everyone, Greetings & Respects from Cap City, Canada. Gunz 1%er

• Thread starter GunzCanada
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GunzCanada

GunzCanada

I've casually followed a couple threads however hadn't done a proper intro until now. A bit over a year ago I thought a huge-ass plant would brighten my apartment up a bit. A year, a couple grand & at least 100 clones later I still haven't managed to grow one damn plant! I have learned alot from my mistakes but it's cost me plenty. I'm too sick from cancer to be working & not in the.position to keep throwing away 100s of $$$ while trying to exist on a $900/month Gov. disability pension. Now I'm using a little 2'x4' tent, 2 Mars TS 1000 (1 "reflector" type & 1 straight driver/Q board) with a small ParFactworks COB light with a magnifying lense to boot. It's too small of a tent to run a pair of DWC bubblers as the water heats up too fast. I've got parts required to set up an ebb/flow or drip system. Any input and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated as I'm staying away from narcotics & just want what's left of my life to go as smoothly as I can make it. Weed makes a world of difference but buying $1000 worth/month isn't sustainable but I cannot seem to manage to grow a lousy blade of grass! Off the top, if anyone sees an issue with my lighting ( Mars TS 1000 x 2 in a 2'x4' tent, hit me up and please, share your wisdom. Peace & Much LL&R GunzCanada.

Latest posts

Top Bottom