Hello everyone, Im trying to find the right soil and nutrients to get the best out of my plants, any advice, hacks and tips?

• Thread starter MrCosaLA562
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redshift75

Just pick one. Whatever one you want to go with that's in the canna realm. Then learn that method. You really have to know what method you want to go with before you ask what method to go with. That is for one to discover themselves.

What your capable of doing. What you think is realistic to achieve with your life schedule.

I use promix all purpose. I use whatever amendments i feel like. I run dyna gro but I try whatever I feel like. The biggest hack tends to be never give them too much of anything but sunlight.

The best advice i can give is to take the time to figure out what fits your budget. Cause growing is not as easy as some pots, lights, water. You will have to have your budget and you will have to make sure you have some funds to cover everything, IPM, Nutes, etc. So don't be afraid to start small. The secret is patience, attention, love... but not too much love. You can grow might good bud with nothing but dirt and water. So dont be afraid to start there. I grow out doors am a farmer, and gardener, etc. So i stick with what i work with regularly and that's soil :)

I think you don't need anything fancy so 2 $8 2cu ft bags of promix and about $90 in dyna grow and those gallons of dynagrow depending on your operation size. In my case lasted me well over a year. My $300 in IPM I made my money back selling some to friends and barely used any and still have half a gallon of each. and pounds of random stuff i hope to never need again for several hundred more. So start small and hope you dont need to spend more to achieve your desired goals :)

Oh and don't be afraid to fail. Embrace learning through failure. I fail all the time but I don't let it get me down. :) When you're learning you have to take everything as an opportunity to learn.

MrCosaLA562

MrCosaLA562

Thank you for your advice I really appreciate it , I’m using fox farm soil, I make sure they get lots of sun i water them every other day, I haven’t added any enhancers because I don’t know of any . I’ll post a picture soon of my plants. Peace

Top Bottom