Hello everyone (pics of my latest crop)

• Thread starter Toroa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toroa

Toroa

Whats up everyone? Im new to THC Farmer I have a friend on me who has been trying to get me to make an account on here for weeks and here it is so I wanted to make a proper introduction and tell you all a bit about my latest grow.

So far this is my second outdoor crop this year. My winter crop consisted of a single 213 OG clone which ended up yielding a 1/2 ounce. Harvest February 13

Now for my current grow I currently have a set up with 23 beautiful female plants. Currently I'm working with:
(3) 213 OG Clones
(2) Old Timer OG (unknown OG variety gifted to me)
Shiskaberry
White Widow (Royal Queen Seeds)
Big Bud (Vision)
Tijuana (Blimburn)
Northern Lights Auto (Royal Queen Seeds)
Think Different Auto (Dutch Passion)
Critical Auto (Blimburn)
Amnesia Original Auto (Dinafem)
213 OG (from seed)

My
Bag (I was gifted over 100 random seeds that my friend has been collecting for the past 20 years
Seeds So I'm not to sure what they'll be)

I currently have 10 bag seeds down. 1 of them I have in a 1liter airpot and another I have in a 1 gallon pot with Osmocote Plus in the soil.

Soil
Fox Farm Happy Frog
Fox Farm Ocean Forest

Nutes and Additives
Grow More Sea Grow 16-16-16 and 4-26-26
General Hydroponics CALiMAGic

Hello again and thanks
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4
Hello everyone pics of my latest crop 5

SpiderK

SpiderK

looking very happy brother. love the taste of outdoor! the mini's are nice so you can move them when u want & fit them into little spots around the yard ....

Toroa

Toroa

looking very happy brother. love the taste of outdoor! the mini's are nice so you can move them when u want & fit them into little spots around the yard ....
There is nothing like the taste of finely grown outdoor.

Canappa

Canappa

Whats up everyone? Im new to THC Farmer I have a friend on me who has been trying to get me to make an account on here for weeks and here it is so I wanted to make a proper introduction and tell you all a bit about my latest grow.

So far this is my second outdoor crop this year. My winter crop consisted of a single 213 OG clone which ended up yielding a 1/2 ounce. Harvest February 13

Now for my current grow I currently have a set up with 23 beautiful female plants. Currently I'm working with:
(3) 213 OG Clones
(2) Old Timer OG (unknown OG variety gifted to me)
Shiskaberry
White Widow (Royal Queen Seeds)
Big Bud (Vision)
Tijuana (Blimburn)
Northern Lights Auto (Royal Queen Seeds)
Think Different Auto (Dutch Passion)
Critical Auto (Blimburn)
Amnesia Original Auto (Dinafem)
213 OG (from seed)

My
Bag (I was gifted over 100 random seeds that my friend has been collecting for the past 20 years
Seeds So I'm not to sure what they'll be)

I currently have 10 bag seeds down. 1 of them I have in a 1liter airpot and another I have in a 1 gallon pot with Osmocote Plus in the soil.

Soil
Fox Farm Happy Frog
Fox Farm Ocean Forest

Nutes and Additives
Grow More Sea Grow 16-16-16 and 4-26-26
General Hydroponics CALiMAGic

Hello again and thanks View attachment 397519 View attachment 397520 View attachment 397521 View attachment 397522 View attachment 397523

Ok I just read you list and you have my favorite strain from the 90s Shiskaberry! OMG I had this a lost it good to see it around ;)

Toroa

Toroa

Thanks for the likes and welcomes so far.

I forgot to mention that I transplanted my Shiskaberry into a 3 gallon Root Warrior pot with 50/50 split of Ocean forest on the bottom and Happy Frog top half of the pot.

Toroa

Toroa

Ok I just read you list and you have my favorite strain from the 90s Shiskaberry! OMG I had this a lost it good to see it around ;)
I was lucky enough to hang out with this guy one day and he busted out multiple bags of seeds and I was lucky to get 3 Shiskaberry seeds from him. He had a few other Shiska crosses the one that stood out the most to me was the Shiskaberry x NYC Diesel. So far the shiskaberry is the most anticipated plant I'm waiting for to finish.

Canappa

Canappa

I was lucky enough to hang out with this guy one day and he busted out multiple bags of seeds and I was lucky to get 3 Shiskaberry seeds from him. He had a few other Shiska crosses the one that stood out the most to me was the Shiskaberry x NYC Diesel. So far it is the most anticipated plant I'm waiting for to finish.

Thats great the one I got was from Mark Emory way back in the day when I used to get seeds shipped in CD's I was so paranoid it was the first time I bought seeds through the mail. Post pics of her when you can I will be by from time to time. Enjoy the farm lots of good peeps on here...:)

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Nice nuggets man welcome to the farm. Gotta love the early bird berry strains. Shiskaberry is always a beautiful, colorful plant to watch finish.

Toroa

Toroa

Thats great the one I got was from Mark Emory way back in the day when I used to get seeds shipped in CD's I was so paranoid it was the first time I bought seeds through the mail. Post pics of her when you can I will be by from time to time. Enjoy the farm lots of good peeps on here...:)
So far shes only a few weeks old here is a picture of here 3 days ago I just transplanted her into a bigger pot today.
Image 8

Toroa

Toroa

Nice nuggets man welcome to the farm. Gotta love the early bird berry strains. Shiskaberry is always a beautiful, colorful plant to watch finish.
Thanks. The nug pictures are of my 213 OG's I was freaking out when my they started to flower early but now I cant wait for them to finish. They have a overwhelming citrus fuel scent. I'll be posting more pics of the nugs

north knect

north knect

nice girls man..welcome the farm..liking ur line-up..keep the updates flowin

Toroa

Toroa

This was taken about a week ago I just wanted to post a picture of all my plants.

Image 10

Top Bottom