Hello, everyone

• Thread starter RonnieB2nd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

I've grown outdoors off and on, mostly off since 1987. I am fairly new at growing indoors but do pretty well I think. I am always looking to learn more and really enjoy helping people who need help. I am the head moderator for the Rocbud Reddit page so feel free to drop by to say hello. I enjoy collecting some seeds, but always end up planting them and am on an auto kick right now. I have Meph. Roc, Exotic Genetics Red Pop x with Runtz, Zookies, Zooks x with MAC5 Regs, Night Owl, Madalorian are just a few of my favorites . I also enjoy experimenting with nutrients and supplements. I'm not a pollen chucker, I wish I were but I just don't have the space. MY lights are 1000 watt (True watts) Growcraft ChiLled Tech LED's I grow in Coco Loco, I plant my seeds directly into the final container, I run my plants on the dryer side and I love LST and HST. My favorite smoke in the past 10 years was a total surprise and was Banana Daddy from Ethos. This stuff will stone you to your bones but you don'e get any couch lock, you actually get energy, mood enhancement and the giggles. Which to me is a very nice change of pace and I highly recommend it. They also have a photo version. The lineage is Graddaddy Purp and Banana Hammock ..I just started a 13 plant grow 20-25 days ago. Most are tied down, one is mainlined, all are topped, 1 is growing natural, 1 is 750ml wine container gift box growing a plant. The rest are 3 and 5 gallon, mostly 5. I think RAW NPK is the best thing since sliced bread, but everyone has their fave, right? I love trying to keep my canopy as even as possible and am anxious to try SCROG'ing. IF you like to trade or buy seeds let me know, because I enjoy it as well. I have an excellent reputation on Evil bay and represent RocBudInc on Reddit, so I can't afford any negativity or to even be questioned about my behavior. So I will always treat people the way I want to be treated and be honest and fair with anyone if we do business. I am 51 year old disabled veteran and retired..

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Welcome to the farm, feel free to share some pics and start a grow log if you like. Lot's of input here, and people really look out for each other.

If your interested in chucking pollens you've come to the right place. It can be done with a simple qtip and kept in the bottoms of the plants in your case.

Top Bottom