Hello everyone!

• Thread starter ITSMYFIRSTTIME
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ITSMYFIRSTTIME

My name is Luke, and its my first time growing. I recently received some cherry CBD seeds and am trying my hand at growing them. I will be growing THC plants as well in the future but am limited by space at the moment! This is my plant so far and its about 2 or 3 months old I think. I am having a hard time telling if its a male or female. Please let me know, thabk you in advance, I will be active in this site daily!

Hello everyone
Hello everyone 2
SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

Yea, dealing with the same thing right now myself. Planted 3 seeds hoping for one fem and it's looking like all 3 are males. Photos of mine here-

2 are def M and the 3rd is definitely leaning that way but still waiting to be sure on that one.

I

ITSMYFIRSTTIME

Yea, dealing with the same thing right now myself. Planted 3 seeds hoping for one fem and it's looking like all 3 are males. Photos of mine here-

2 are def M and the 3rd is definitely leaning that way but still waiting to be sure on that

2 are def M and the 3rd is definitely leaning that way but still waiting to be sure on that one.
I wrote you a message on your forum as well, but finding out you have boys is the worst!

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Pull up a chair and hang out for a while. Welcome to the fray

Latest posts

Top Bottom