Hello fam! New to this forum, just wanted to introduce myself.

• Thread starter ShaggyBlaze138
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShaggyBlaze138

ShaggyBlaze138

Hey there.
Names J.P,I'm hailing from S.W Florida
I've read good reviews and have heard legit word of mouth that this is a great forum & there's a ton of collective knowledge to be had if I was willing to ask the right questions and listen.
As well as to pass along what little I do know as of now, which is a little more than what I started with, but cannabis cultivation is great this way bc you can bring your own style and approach and maybe see some things come about bc if that. This is what is shared ; experience!

I'm currently am growing O.G Kush that entered it's fourth week of flower.
Fox farm soil- ocean forest
Used the FF trio also. GROBIG,TIGERBLOOM,BIGBLOOM.
Started this indoors under Agrobrite 200w cool fluorescent
Vegged two months roughly
Brought outside gradually ao as not to burn leaves.
Occasionally will bring inside now on rainy days or otherwise high humidity days where it's impossible to control with fans running outside.lol
Anywho here she is take a look
I think she's growing good,buds are starting to stack up. Thinking in the next couple weeks the calixes will swell and I will really have a better idea of possible harvest. Either way should make for some tasty meds.
I ran a little experiment- took four clones off two weeks into flower. Vegged nine days and put right back into 12/12 . One didn't make it the other three are staring to shoot out new pistols so we'll see.
Hello fam new to this forum just wanted to introduce myself
Hello fam new to this forum just wanted to introduce myself 2
Hello fam new to this forum just wanted to introduce myself 3
Hello fam new to this forum just wanted to introduce myself 4
Hello fam new to this forum just wanted to introduce myself 5
Hello fam new to this forum just wanted to introduce myself 6
Hello fam new to this forum just wanted to introduce myself 7

sambapati

sambapati

Who
Hey there.
Names J.P,I'm hailing from S.W Florida
I've read good reviews and have heard legit word of mouth that this is a great forum & there's a ton of collective knowledge to be had if I was willing to ask the right questions and listen.
As well as to pass along what little I do know as of now, which is a little more than what I started with, but cannabis cultivation is great this way bc you can bring your own style and approach and maybe see some things come about bc if that. This is what is shared ; experience!

I'm currently am growing O.G Kush that entered it's fourth week of flower.
Fox farm soil- ocean forest
Used the FF trio also. GROBIG,TIGERBLOOM,BIGBLOOM.
Started this indoors under Agrobrite 200w cool fluorescent
Vegged two months roughly
Brought outside gradually ao as not to burn leaves.
Occasionally will bring inside now on rainy days or otherwise high humidity days where it's impossible to control with fans running outside.lol
Anywho here she is take a look
I think she's growing good,buds are starting to stack up. Thinking in the next couple weeks the calixes will swell and I will really have a better idea of possible harvest. Either way should make for some tasty meds.
I ran a little experiment- took four clones off two weeks into flower. Vegged nine days and put right back into 12/12 . One didn't make it the other three are staring to shoot out new pistols so we'll see. View attachment 1010113View attachment 1010114View attachment 1010115View attachment 1010116View attachment 1010117View attachment 1010118View attachment 1010119
Your plants look shiny and nice. Did you spray them with Neem oil. I used to live in Sarasota and it is very humid there in the summer. Stay safe out there and welcome to the Farm. Lots of fart smellers here for sure.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Welcome to farm. I’ve got some og kush running now from Humboldt seed company. 14 dayzzzz from popping. Digging the genetics thus far. Stoked to see your future grow diaries. Happy grows.
burnz

ShaggyBlaze138

ShaggyBlaze138

Welcome to farm. I’ve got some og kush running now from Humboldt seed company. 14 dayzzzz from popping. Digging the genetics thus far. Stoked to see your future grow diaries. Happy grows.
burnz
Looking good! Always a nice strain for me. Looks healthy, you'll be ready to transplant Soon looks to me like. Are you growing inside or out?
. Thanks for the welcome

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Looking good! Always a nice strain for me. Looks healthy, you'll be ready to transplant Soon looks to me like. Are you growing inside or out?
. Thanks for the welcome
Inside brotha. Growing them out a bit more in the smalls to develop good root ball. Then going to 3gal coco. Flower room will be done by then. Where’s your OG kush from? Lots of like minded farmers here for the love of our plants and community.

Top Bottom