Hello farm, i need help with genetics.

• Thread starter DreamwalkerJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DreamwalkerJ

DreamwalkerJ

Hello all. I live in Ontario Canada and am a licensed ACMPR grower. I have severe chronic pain and I also grow for my wife as it helps with her Multiple Sclorosis. I have been trying in vain to acquire new genetics. Ive ordered online only to have the border microwave my seeds. Twice. And i live in a small town with no local seed banks. So i am putting this out to the farm.... i really dont have much to offer since my "partner" decided to go it alone and stole all of my seeds and my clone trays, i have nothing left except the plants currently in flower. but if there is anyone willing to help me out with new genetics, either clone or seed, i would be grateful. I have White Widow supreme ( white widow that I crossed with a different WW pheno, i also have humboldt Sour Blueberry and i have a cross of White Widow X Sour Blueberry (not sure what to call it yet) If there is anyone out in the farm willing to help me get started, i would be forever grateful. As always, happy growing.

BigCube

BigCube

Hello all. I live in Ontario Canada and am a licensed ACMPR grower. I have severe chronic pain and I also grow for my wife as it helps with her Multiple Sclorosis. I have been trying in vain to acquire new genetics. Ive ordered online only to have the border microwave my seeds. Twice. And i live in a small town with no local seed banks. So i am putting this out to the farm.... i really dont have much to offer since my "partner" decided to go it alone and stole all of my seeds and my clone trays, i have nothing left except the plants currently in flower. but if there is anyone willing to help me out with new genetics, either clone or seed, i would be grateful. I have White Widow supreme ( white widow that I crossed with a different WW pheno, i also have humboldt Sour Blueberry and i have a cross of White Widow X Sour Blueberry (not sure what to call it yet) If there is anyone out in the farm willing to help me get started, i would be forever grateful. As always, happy growing.

Order from a Canadian seed bank. Problem solved. No need to ask people to risk it.

DreamwalkerJ

DreamwalkerJ

Order from a Canadian seed bank. Problem solved. No need to ask people to risk it.
I tried 2. I tried seedsman and i have canuk seeds. 1 never arrived and the other only 1 out of 5 popped. If you know of a GOOD canadian seed bank then please, let me know. Also, im not asking anyone to risk anything, mailing cannabis and cannabis accessories is completely legal within canada, so trying to find another canadian to help me out is no risk. Im sure seed banks work good for most people but i have been burned too many times and would PREFER to get genetics from someone that KNOWS they are good genetics and and willing to share, simply because I think out community should be one where we allhelp each other to reach a common goal... improving our understanding of cannabis and helping each other to grow the best possible product. I certainly wouldnt ask someone to take a risk for me and within canada, im not.

BigCube

BigCube

You actually are though. The only seeds considered legal right now in canada are those approved by the Canadian government. It's a very small list.

Maybe it's your germination process?
I would suggest Vancouver seed bank and cropking seeds. Both are here in Vancouver. I have used both and have had 100% germination.

If you were to get a po box and post the info, maybe you would receive some from an anonymous source or two.

People are naturally sketchy about sending stuff still technically illegal.

BigCube

BigCube

HI BIGCUBE I HAVE SET YOUR MAKE SPIDER100 TJEK BUT I CAN NOT FIN YOUR PROCJEKT ARE YOU STOP DO YOU HAVE A RESULTAT FOR THE LIGHT REGARDS HENNING

Yes I am still in the middle of reviewing it. You can find the thread here:

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

Go to crop king seeds never a problem

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Hempdepot.ca

They don't breed their own, but they have alot of well known breeder genetics like Humboldt, DinaFem, etc. and they are in Ontario. You have to send them your order and money order then they send you seeds. I have bought from them in the US for over 10 years and never had a problem.

DreamwalkerJ

DreamwalkerJ

Hempdepot.ca

They don't breed their own, but they have alot of well known breeder genetics like Humboldt, DinaFem, etc. and they are in Ontario. You have to send them your order and money order then they send you seeds. I have bought from them in the US for over 10 years and never had a problem.
Thsnks for the info. Ill check them out

DazedNconfused78

DazedNconfused78

I tried 2. I tried seedsman and i have canuk seeds. 1 never arrived and the other only 1 out of 5 popped. If you know of a GOOD canadian seed bank then please, let me know. Also, im not asking anyone to risk anything, mailing cannabis and cannabis accessories is completely legal within canada, so trying to find another canadian to help me out is no risk. Im sure seed banks work good for most people but i have been burned too many times and would PREFER to get genetics from someone that KNOWS they are good genetics and and willing to share, simply because I think out community should be one where we allhelp each other to reach a common goal... improving our understanding of cannabis and helping each other to grow the best possible product. I certainly wouldnt ask someone to take a risk for me and within canada, im not.
Can i send you some? I have ethos and some others from growers choice seeds.

ErikSmith79

ErikSmith79

I’d gladly trade you some Northern light #1 fem. Or also have some Aurora Indica auto fem

ErikSmith79

ErikSmith79

F1983C6E 1A2A 4A08 B77D 3B41F5CB171E
BAA63403 F00C 4658 9D55 AAD4480301AB
F41AD939 2D8F 4DC2 9F29 FCADC5CC5438
Top Bottom