Hello Fellow Farmers...this is CSI: HUMBOLDT and I'm the Nspecta

• Thread starter Nspecta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
burn4me

burn4me

This...^^^...is almost correct...but in my experience the proper equation is more like...

Regular seeds = sort through Males, Females, & Hermies

Feminized seeds = sort through Females & Hermies

I will be doing a thread here as I have time all about Feminized genetics and the pros & cons of growing them vs. regular seeds. Personally I see value in both regular & feminized seeds.
im lazy and new thats why i got the fems. i hope it dont bite me in the end

burn4me

burn4me

The fem's won't get ya but laziness will ;) no time for laziness in this game , will bite ya in the ass every time
i meant lazy in the fact that its frustrating as a noob to have to sex them and all that. im always doing something in the tent or veg room. my wife tells me they aint gonna grow if i stay around em like i do lol.

soserthc1

soserthc1

i meant lazy in the fact that its frustrating as a noob to have to sex them and all that. im always doing something in the tent or veg room. my wife tells me they aint gonna grow if i stay around em like i do lol.
mistake 1 - don't listen to wife become one with your plants never hurts being around them , their alive and they have some cosmic connection with the universe for sure , must always be clean and bug free thou or learn the hard way and i'm just playing bro do as ya please ....

blessings -= emancipate yourself from mental slavery none but our selves can free are minds ;)

One Flip

One Flip

It may take the US Treasury a couple weeks to move the amount of money I'm going to spend:)

M

Mrs Nspecta

We had a blast at the High Times SF cup this weekend... thank you to everyone that stopped by our booth and purchased our seeds or beautiful flowers. We did pretty good for our first booth. We hope to be going to the Seattle cup as well! Hope to see you there! :)

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

Awesome to see you guys slinging beans there.

Top Bottom