Hello Fellow Farmers...this is CSI: HUMBOLDT and I'm the Nspecta

• Thread starter Nspecta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rollon

rollon

mrs nspecta any chance CSI humbolt genetics will be available at the high times cup in Michigan in July. Looking forward to running some of those beautiful plants in this thread. peace

soopy

soopy

It was a true pleasure to meet you guys at the cup and pow wow for a bit and congratulations!

Best vibes and wishes to you guys and yours...

S

steelcanaries

haha, yeah, with all those vendors im sure it was amazing and overwhelming...glad to hear Nspecta and Gidget did a booth....gwaan...get yours! what was the most impressive buds to you and why?

S

steelcanaries

nice......those look killer Gidget....bummed i missed it....woulda been worth the price of admission just come by your guys booth...respect...

soserthc1

soserthc1

Will these genetics be available anywhere besides Cali in the near future , any chances on mich cup in July , kinda a pain acquiring on the east , thou a generous farmer has tossed me some tk s1's to sort thru and several white crosses @Mrs Nspecta or @Nspecta

Blessings

tweedy

tweedy

We had a blast at the High Times this weekend... thank you to everyone that stopped by our booth and purchased our seeds or beautiful flowers. We did pretty good for our first booth. We hope to be going to the Seattle cup as well! Hope to see you there! :)
Love it. Please come to WA. PLEASE! I will give you folks some rare beans if you do :)

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
Hey y'all...the drop should be coming soon...wrapping up the finishing touches over the next couple/few weeks...

...I wish we could make the Michigan cup but we have so much going on with all the indoor rooms & the outdoors workload just getting away for a weekend is a major production...We are gonna try to run up the coast in September to Seattle as one last "vacation" before the October Harvest hits full tilt.

@soopy...it was a pleasure chattin' & hangin' with you too man...yer definitely good people man. :) As well as Obsolete, JACKMAYOFFER, SkunkVA, Leadsled, Kanza, Bodhi, & all the other wonderful characters I had the pleasure to meet and talk with. The Mrs. & I had a wonderful time...and the Mrs. kicked some serious ass workin' the booth while my ass yapped away with all y'all. ;)

@Power OG ...the Pakistani Headband wasn't for sale...I was gonna put it on our board for $1000 just to mess with Loompa...but sadly I saw no Loompa at the cup. :/

Thanks fer all the well wishes & blessings everyone. :)

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
My brother Nspecta. BADASS. Its coming together bro.. If there is anything I can do to help get the word out.. You coming this way any time soon?
Any plans for a website or a bean menu for those of us that aren't on the west coast?

Ya already know...we'll be seein' ya in Seattle in a couple months. :cool:

Any plans for a website or a bean menu for those of us that aren't on the west coast?

I do have a website (or 2) in the works...and I will have a list of beans available very soon, as well as all the projects I have in the works.

way2green

way2green

Great to hear. Meeting a lot of people just getting their company started. I am excited for all you and plan on being a loyal customer. Especially if the product is as good as the vibes!

Top Bottom