Hello Fellow Farmers...this is CSI: HUMBOLDT and I'm the Nspecta

• Thread starter Nspecta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Hawaiian

The Hawaiian

Well, I coulda swore someone started a thread in here earlier...but...I had work to do first before I had a chance to post...very strange...I always think I missed something when thangs go missing. :woot:Nspecta

That was me bro, I just wanted to hurry you ass up, and also tell you that I am stoked you are doing you're own shit. you, doc, pretty soon Sha, nah, but he should too, good stuff lol. see you guys next time I am up that way. aloha bro :D

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Thcfarmer isn't perfect but I've never seen or read of a place were people help eachother so much. Breeders helping breeders higher priority then competition or job security or seed sales......Thcbay is bound to have the best of the best.....

G

GROHARD

Well La Di Da, look what 2014 has brought to the table!!!LOL Damn WhiteTrashRedneck, WTF gives? The rapture is on its way isn't it? Oh I got it, checkin' the ole "start a seed company" deal off the Bucket List!!! Haha I must have impeccable timing, I got on here today to see if I had a PM from Ya, and I bump into this. Give a brutha a heads up or sumthin!!!:wtf:

Anyways, glad to see you are about to help out the gene pool far and wide, Congrats and I would say Good Luck but thats unnecessary. I will leave you with a ringing endorsement tho'

"FUCK WIT IGT, YOU KNOW HE GOT IT"!!!!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Well been said over and over but let me add my 2 ... been stalking and admiring your work , knowledge for years and consider you one of the finest out there , hope to soak up as much knowledge as you wanna share and soak a few beans also ....

best of luck

germinator

germinator

C'mon and bring it, us farmers will wing it . See if your gear is as good as all these pros say it is. I want to grow em all.............my the best breeder win

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
Great to have you here Nspecta been following you since the overgrow/cw days :)

Thanks for having me here Logic...hopefully I can lend my little piece to the farm and help make it an even better place. :)

That was me bro, I just wanted to hurry you ass up, and also tell you that I am stoked you are doing you're own shit. you, doc, pretty soon Sha, nah, but he should too, good stuff lol. see you guys next time I am up that way. aloha bro :D

Dang Hawaiian, long time, maybe we should bring back the private shindigs...give everyone a reason to come back to Humboldt. It'd be sweet to get all y'all together again...I remember last hoedown I caught Tom Hill talkin' to a tree half butt nekkid...ah the fortunes of being the designated driver. :confused:

Sweet buddy!! Cant wait to see what gems you release.. Congratulations!!

Yeah buddy...the Hawaiian ain't jokin'...you need to quit bein' shy and let everybody onto that HeartAttack Kush. :woot:

for those that don't know nspecta , this cat i consider to be one the best strain historians i have met , if something stinks in the woodpile this dude will figure it out .. i consider him a good friend and when he says he will be completely transparent , i will 100% vouch for him in this regard . one of the more sincere honest dudes i have met .

best wishes IGT

OBS is the man...all I gotta say...when half the seed companies in existence are working with yer gear...ya gotta be doin' something right...yer gonna own this show once you fully throw it down brotherman. :greyalien:

And Everyone else...thank you for the warm welcomes...looking forward to everything this new endeavor has in store.

Well La Di Da, look what 2014 has brought to the table!!!LOL Damn WhiteTrashRedneck, WTF gives? The rapture is on its way isn't it? Oh I got it, checkin' the ole "start a seed company" deal off the Bucket List!!! Haha I must have impeccable timing, I got on here today to see if I had a PM from Ya, and I bump into this. Give a brutha a heads up or sumthin!!!:wtf:

Anyways, glad to see you are about to help out the gene pool far and wide, Congrats and I would say Good Luck but thats unnecessary. I will leave you with a ringing endorsement tho'

"FUCK WIT IGT, YOU KNOW HE GOT IT"!!!!

LoL, Rudeman...you've always had a way with words man :writing:...ya already know you got my respect...as fer yer questions, definitely Bucket List Shit...Dead Man's Beans don't do anyone any good unless they get out there into the next generations hands...I'm sure you know what I'm talking about...we're getting old man, and it's nearing the time to pass the torch...I'm just hoping I've got ten more good years in me, how about you? :jimlad:

UltravioletPurpleKush

soserthc1

soserthc1

I just stared at that donor plant with my morning sesh and caffeine drink of choice in amazement for 10 min hypnotized wanted to reach thru the screen and pluck a few beans amazing picture of health right up to the finish , damn I love this plant ...... is that your purple urkle plant pictured in the potm a month back ?

Canappa

Canappa

Welcome to the Farm @Nspecta , where it gets better everyday. Me myself am an old grow but new to the web, I have to admit dont know much about your gear but from the what people are saying and the pic of that funky White Trash Redneck. I guess you are da man!

Top Bottom