Hello Fellow Farmers...this is CSI: HUMBOLDT and I'm the Nspecta

• Thread starter Nspecta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Can't wait to see more pics, that pic in the picture of the month thread is phenomenal! A maybe a smoke report on that one would be great the appearance sure sets the stage!!!

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
I like the sound of any tk :banghead:

I do love me some TK...maybe I should see if I can get some Old Family Red blessings to work his ol' girl. :greedy:

Can't wait to see more pics, that pic in the picture of the month thread is phenomenal! A maybe a smoke report on that one would be great the appearance sure sets the stage!!!

To be honest I've never been a big fan of the Girl Scout Cookies...I dunno what I did this last round but damn...best Cookies I've ever smoked. The Mrs. is a fairly heavy smoker and it gave her the one two punch. :blackeye:

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I do love me some TK...maybe I should see if I can get some Old Family Red blessings to work his ol' girl. :greedy:

To be honest I've never been a big fan of the Girl Scout Cookies...I dunno what I did this last round but damn...best Cookies I've ever smoked. The Mrs. is a fairly heavy smoker and it gave her the one two punch. :blackeye:
In my opinion consistency is the most difficult in this game! Plants are so ecological and environment is so inconsistent that it's tough for me to expect exact results everytime!
I'm glad you got your cookie fix....
Puts a whole new meaning on the saying "what do you want, a cookie" ;)

soserthc1

soserthc1

In my opinion consistency is the most difficult in this game! Plants are so ecological and environment is so inconsistent that it's tough for me to expect exact results everytime!
I'm glad you got your cookie fix....
Puts a whole new meaning on the saying "what do you want, a cookie" ;)
That the key dial in your environment and get the same results consistently , thou i have found that you should really run every plant at least twice especially if from seed the first run

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
welcome aboard. i remeber when i was first coming online searching for info on strains and half the time it would lead me to threads with you posting in them. i always remeber this because of your picture/avatar so i would scroll through the threads looking for the picture and then read those posts if the threads were to long

sun

sun

welcome nspecta i heard you got some good stuff , you may have seen me around .i flew a sighn on the wall in front of the grocerie store in garberville for medical mmj .when i was having a hard time.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Femms sound like something everyone needs around here. Especially some OG's to one another which compliments the jewels that you possess let alone the skills and knowledge. Shit is gonna be epic. been waiting for you to go live!

S

steelcanaries

Hey nspecta have you explored any tk s1 beans? Just curious. I think I read loompas saying his hb throws sterile pollen, so a loompa hb x reversed triangle kush sounds epic. Can you make it a reality?

Latest posts

Top Bottom