Hello fellow growers

• Thread starter Ganjalover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Ganjalover

Was told about this site by my local grow shop. Not that I needed to join another forum (already a member of three others) but looking around and seeing some familiar and knowledgeable names has persuaded me to join up too.
I do most of my growing in a couple of Persy growboxes and I keep experimenting with different systems and nutrients all the time but my two favourite methods so far are flood + drain and DWC

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi Ganjalover welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

I

iagainsti

welcome! where do you live that your grow shops dont mind talk of ganja? just never really brought it up in mine, would probably be weird awkward silence....... anywho, theres alot of smart guys around here, any questions just ask, im sure theyll help. use the search engine first though! you know how that goes on forums. im a big fan of dwc just dont have any goin right now. was thinkin of gettin a couple of moms goin in big ass 50 gal tupperware containers.... hmmmm.... maybe ill go do that right now..

G

Ganjalover

welcome! where do you live that your grow shops dont mind talk of ganja?
Hi iagainsti
My local shop dont talk about growing ganja, but I dont think they are doing anything wrong by mentioning forums, or are they.
They also sell seeds but they make their customers promise not to germinate them illegally:D

U

ukcheesehead

Hi iagainsti
My local shop dont talk about growing ganja, but I dont think they are doing anything wrong by mentioning forums, or are they.
They also sell seeds but they make their customers promise not to germinate them illegally:D

thats right . seeds are souvenirs we buy them just to look at . no way would any of us try and grow them . :thinking

D

drpressure600

welcome kid . .

you'll have a good time here with plenty of help when things go wrong, take care ok . .

Top Bottom