Hello First Time With 150 Plants

• Thread starter DocYama
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DocYama

DocYama

I need advice and constant information. I do ton of research and have a good base of knowledge but hands on is where it's at and I dont have any of it. This is where you come In lol. Glad to have access to such a great community forum and cant wait to get to k ow all of you more.

On a side note your asking why start such a large garden the first run. Let's just say I fell into the setup turn key and could not pass up the operation. So we took the opportunity and ran. I have a few years to make this kick ass and I'm sure I can with your help.

So long and thanks for all the fish!

Hello first time with 150 plants
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
What kind of genetics ya got going there? Anything interesting?

DocYama

DocYama

Need any help? I can be bought ;-) haha.

Good luck on your venture. I’m sure we can give ya advice if you ask the right questions.[/QUOTE
What kind of genetics ya got going there? Anything interesting?
Tange
Rainbow Jones
Chocolate Skunk
Girl Scout Jones
C99
Caboose
Wonder Woman
Honey Banana
Couple others dont have the names on hand
Oh and Chronic

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

so, you got ambititious, don't know shit, and want us to hold your hand? Did all the research but "cant lay your hands on it"? Go back to facebook. I don't help lazy people.

P

Pass2TheLeft

I need advice and constant information. I do ton of research and have a good base of knowledge but hands on is where it's at and I dont have any of it. This is where you come In lol. Glad to have access to such a great community forum and cant wait to get to k ow all of you more.

On a side note your asking why start such a large garden the first run. Let's just say I fell into the setup turn key and could not pass up the operation. So we took the opportunity and ran. I have a few years to make this kick ass and I'm sure I can with your help.

Whats your room size light setup ventilation etc etc cant help unless we no your setup

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Well what’s the setup specs?
Plants type, age, qty
Media: soil type ?
Nutrient, what and where and how much you using
Lights? What type, Watts’s etc
Room setup;? Clone, transplant, veg/grow, flower, drying
Temperature control type? Ac, ,humidity control?
Water: quality, ppm/ec, filters , tanks
Schedule? What is where and at what stage
Tanks? Storage of water, ro/ ph controls, drainage?
Drying environment?
Trimming
Cure
Just basics you will need to fill out to get a overview of the operation.
Cheers and well it’s showtime! Lol

DocYama

DocYama

Well what’s the setup specs?
Plants type, age, qty several strains , couple stages will go into more detail later qty 150
Media: soil type ? Coco coor
Nutrient, what and where and how much you using Home and garden nutes 1/4 strength 2wice a day
Lights? What type, Watts’s etc....Eye hortilux Blue
Room setup;? Clone, transplant, veg/grow, flower, drying this is just the veg barn. 20ft x 32
Temperature control type? Ac, ,humidity control? 2 window ac units, standing dehumidifier temp runs 70 to 80f humidity levels 40 to 55
Water: quality, ppm/ec, filters , tanks
Schedule? Personal well no chlorine online filter and have r/o filters set in place when I need them, using 2 32 gallon cans for feed tanks What is where and at what stage
Tanks? Storage of water, ro/ ph controls, drainage? Manual shotvac
Drying environment? Tba
Trimming learning how with hands on and advice
Cure rack, dry then burping in totes
Just basics you will need to fill out to get a overview of the operation.
Cheers and well it’s showtime! Lol

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Sounds good brother! Hey hit me up for help as you go. Been where you are and well always willing to help a fellow farmer

Coco is very hands on initially but once you get a automation of sorts going it’s a breeze.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
If you need some grow racks I can certainly help. Thanks for the plug @Jack og! I can have you outfitted pretty quickly and even do the layout design for free. Let me know. You can also contact me on my website if you’d like.

Btw @Jack og knows his shit. He’s got a lot of great info for commercial ops.

the rrock

the rrock

Lazy sir I'm not but what I do know is everyone needs mentors.
hey DocYamaha, welcome and it looks like your gonna have your hands full,but thats the best way to learn >hands on<,what part of country are you in?

Top Bottom