Hello From A New Guy

• Thread starter Odin91
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Odin91

Odin91

This is my first post here. I have skimmed through the forum many times to find answers to some questions I've had, and have found this to be a helpful site.

Anyways, I look forward to learning much more.

Thanks

xenon730

xenon730

This is my first post here. I have skimmed through the forum many times to find answers to some questions I've had, and have found this to be a helpful site.

Anyways, I look forward to learning much more.

Thanks

howdy. do you grow yet?

Odin91

Odin91

howdy. do you grow yet?
Yes, I just harvested my first grow. Single plant which appears to be mostly sativa. I grew indoors with a hydroponic bucket set up with one 4' 2 bulb t5, one 2' single bulb t5 and 1 cfl.

Just finished drying and in the process of curing right now. Haven't weighed yet but appears to be just over an ounce yield.

xenon730

xenon730

Yes, I just harvested my first grow. Single plant which appears to be mostly sativa. I grew indoors with a hydroponic bucket set up with one 4' 2 bulb t5, one 2' single bulb t5 and 1 cfl.

Just finished drying and in the process of curing right now. Haven't weighed yet but appears to be just over an ounce yield.

awesome. first ones always great. what's the plan now?

Odin91

Odin91

I used GH

I used GH flora nova grow and bloom for my nutes.

Odin91

Odin91

awesome. first ones always great. what's the plan now?

Thanks, it was exciting. The quality was good but is pretty fluffy. Has a slight pine smell.

I am going to upgrade to a 250w, possibly 400w hps for flower to see how much better that will do. I will probably only grow 1 plant at a time as it's just for personal use and feel a bit safer. I did a close grow and made a door with panda film and tarp zipper with holes for ventilation.

I can't do any duct work at my current house, so I have to figure out how to deal with heat for the hps light. The closet is roughly 4L x 2.5w so pretty small.

Top Bottom