Hello from a newbie

• Thread starter JojoPuff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JojoPuff

JojoPuff

Just thought I'd take a second to say hello and post a pic of my girls. They're slurricane clones almost a month in. I've got some experience gardening but this is my first run at a cannabis cultivation. Learned a valuable lesson early about overwatering but the girls have balanced out nicely I think. Hopefully lots more to come and any advice for a newbie is very much appreciated!

Hello from a newbie
Dan789

Dan789

What light are you swinging overhead of these girls?
Welcome to the farm BTW...

JojoPuff

JojoPuff

What light are you swinging overhead of these girls?
Welcome to the farm BTW...
Phantom 315 cmh with a 3100. Pretty happy with the light so far. Doesn't seem to throw a whole lot of heat. Also running a cloud line exhaust fan that I'm in love with so far! Thanks for the welcome!

Dan789

Dan789

It seems that you’re just watering around the center of your pots, is that on purpose? Your growing medium is soil, correct?

JojoPuff

JojoPuff

It seems that you’re just watering around the center of your pots, is that on purpose? Your growing medium is soil, correct?
Correct the medium is soil and I hadn't thought about how little sense it made to just water the center but yes that what I was doing 😯😁

JojoPuff

JojoPuff

Week one of flower and the only thing the same here is the plants. Managed to keep them more or less healthy thus far and hoping for positive results!

20200625 222240
20200625 222249
Top Bottom