Hello from Boston

• Thread starter Apollo420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Apollo420

Hello. I’ve got a few years of growing under my belt, and I’ve had more failures than successes, so I’m hoping to remedy that record with your help. I’ve been lurking here for a while and am grateful to have such a great resource. I’ve learned quite a lot, so thank you very much.

I’m not sure if I should start a new thread for this one question, so I’ll ask it here:
I’m at week eight, day one in flower for my Appalachian Super Skunk, and about a week and a half ago I sprayed it down with Safer brand Garden Fungicide to kill off the white powdery mildew that started forming. Now my buds smell like garden fungicide, which I assume is because of the sulfur. I know about many other remedies for this problem, so I’m just wondering what I can do to correct this one. Last night after lights out, I sprayed it down with H202 solution, which seemed to help a little, but only temporarily.

Thank you in advance.

Hello from boston
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Hello. I’ve got a few years of growing under my belt, and I’ve had more failures than successes, so I’m hoping to remedy that record with your help. I’ve been lurking here for a while and am grateful to have such a great resource. I’ve learned quite a lot, so thank you very much.

I’m not sure if I should start a new thread for this one question, so I’ll ask it here:
I’m at week eight, day one in flower for my Appalachian Super Skunk, and about a week and a half ago I sprayed it down with Safer brand Garden Fungicide to kill off the white powdery mildew that started forming. Now my buds smell like garden fungicide, which I assume is because of the sulfur. I know about many other remedies for this problem, so I’m just wondering what I can do to correct this one. Last night after lights out, I sprayed it down with H202 solution, which seemed to help a little, but only temporarily.

Thank you in advance.
Hello Boston! So nice living in a legal/legal state, isn't it! :)

A

Apollo420

Yes it is! And I won’t be able to grow more than the legal six plant limit. :-)

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Yes it is! And I won’t be able to grow more than the legal six plant limit. :-)
Or 12 max per 2 residents ;)

Ps. I use Boinde (sp) copper fungicide with great success and no smell or odor, stop by the beach house thread in grow Diaries if you have other questions or just want to check out what's going on, good luck!

Top Bottom