Hello from Canada

• Thread starter TheGanjaMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheGanjaMan

Hey there all at THC Farmer. This site looks legit and peaceful. I hope my stay is long and enjoyed!

The Ganja Man

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Nothing but love for Canada, my favorite city in the world is Vancouver. it looks like things are taking quite the reversal over there, with the passage of that new mandatory minimum sentencing, how do you guys think that will affect the quality of herb and availability of it?.....by the way how is the herb looking these days up there, any unique and awesome strains

Darkstreets

Darkstreets

herb in canada is great. unexpensive and we've got some good quality stuff over here (well in Quebec anyways) just sucks cuz we cant grow most sativas outdoors. nowadays a bit of white widow going around but there aint tons of it. had some very yummy blueberry kush not so long ago oh my god was that the sweetest tasting strain i had!

T

TheGanjaMan

There are a few goos strains going around up here but not many. Bit of bubba kush, master kush, a ton of the blue. Only real special thing was the sugar shack. Man on man do i hope one day to get some beans of this strain. I agree with darkstreets, weather is terrible up here. Gotta watch for that mold.

Latest posts

Top Bottom