Hello from Central California!

• Thread starter THC Heaven
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

THC Heaven

Hiya! I'm living in central California, How I came to live here is still a lil fuzzy.... I am a Medical Marijuana Recommendation holder and I have been growing for a lil more then a year now. I recently purchased some seeds and am gearing up for an attempt at SOG. I have White Widow, White Indica, Bubblegum, Purple Kush, and a clone from a flowering Afgani Kush plant, Hopefuly it will pull through and re veg....I am in the process of hiring an Electrician to run 240v and a few 30amp 110v boxes to the grow room (Bedroom). Then the 1000w will replace the 400w'er I have going now.

I am here to learn and make contacts in the MED pot community, so if you live near by or just want to talk pot, Hit me up.........:happy

R

rounders02

welcome to the farm, enjoy your stay, alot of cool peeps here and helpfull also.. Rounders

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi THC Heaven welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

T

thc4sim

See you around the farm mate!..

Look forward to seeing your grow pics, with your new 1000watts :flower

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds like a good plan...... be careful with who u hire and get ur story down right. As little talkin as possible is the best usually for me. Good luck and u have found a great place.:beer:beer:beer

Top Bottom