Hello from Fantasy Island

• Thread starter Retardo Motabonne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Retardo Motabonne

Howz it going party people?! Just found this place after mention from a friend. Might take awhile to get rolling but I already recognize some Peeps here. I've been caring for the herbs for 19 years now. I'm mostly focused on strain accumulation and preservation as I'm getting older and losing the space and will to power grow. I've been collecting since last fall before that I just made my own gear. Thank you oh safe addy! All those years without seedbanks left me hungry. As I never found access to good gear in my large city I'm doing my part to try and change that a bit. Looking forward to posting some work here.
RM

O

ograskal

Hey Retardo....Welcome to the farm bro....Lookin forward to seeing some of your work..~ogr

R

Retardo Motabonne

Thanks for the welcome here. I just dunked 2 seeds gifted to me a bit ago. Can you tell me about the strain? Ghangi Kush S1. I'll post the life and times of these here as they grow.

G

grizz

welcome retardo, this is JW from the other place, glad you found us, Raskel is the Man to tell you about the Gangi kush, he had some great pic's awhile back and is the breeder.

D

dna genetics

Retardo welcome to the farm
and respect from amsterdam:)

O

ograskal

Thanks for the welcome here. I just dunked 2 seeds gifted to me a bit ago. Can you tell me about the strain? Ghangi Kush S1. I'll post the life and times of these here as they grow.

Hey wassup Retardo....The Ghani Kush s1 was made by me.....I took my Afghani Kush cut and Reversed here using CS.....Theres pics of the Ghani Kush cut in the Krypto Forum in the "Cali Kush" thread.....~ogr

Latest posts

Top Bottom