Hello from Michigan!

• Thread starter Tony2Leafs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
visajoe1

visajoe1

I just visited that place 2 weeks ago. Was nice to walk in to select your seeds, then on top of my order, get a half dozen regular freebies of top tier.

Generally, what type of selection do they have? Looks like website is offline

Bitters420

Bitters420

Generally, what type of selection do they have? Looks like website is offline
It was up and running yesterday.
They carry all sorts of breeders.
I picked up some Delicious Seeds Caramello feminized, 420FastBuds Mexican Airlines autos, Elev8 Gorilla Cookies feminized, and some Ethos Genetics Mandarin Cookies mix feminized.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I picked up some Delicious Seeds Caramello feminized, 420FastBuds Mexican Airlines autos, Elev8 Gorilla Cookies feminized, and some Ethos Genetics Mandarin Cookies mix feminized.

I was thinking about some seeds from Reserva Privada ... which at the time they had in stock. Large selection of many well known breeders. Prices were a little high if I recall correctly.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Some of the top tier seeds they had were pricey, but they always had deals and a lot of the seeds were pretty much same price as if you were to buy online and have shipped.

Subtracting over-seas shipping cost, those seeds may not have been that badly priced. I'm not in Jackson often, but I will swing by and check them out sometime.

canothink5

canothink5

I picked up some of the caramello on Thursday.

visajoe1

visajoe1

Nice! Site is back up, must have been updating it. They have everything on the site at the store?

Latest posts

Top Bottom