Hello From Michigan

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Hi everyone. I hastily posted hello in someone elses introduction thread so I figured I should do it right!

I am a full compliance Medical card holder and have been growing perpetually for the last 3 years.

Very excited to read, see and share all about our grows with everyone.

I suffer from congenital defects that have always caused severe symptoms and now I am growing meds with my girlfriend out in the woods.

I am super happy to report her internal cysts that have caused her great distress and illness have been "mysteriously" reduced 40% in the last 6 months with no treatment as tested and reported by her doctor.

The only thing she has done is take our coconut oil semi regularly and of course smoke our flowers and hash daily.

And I am thinking my body may also be trying to clear out as well. And I am positive that I got this far from the medical benefits of marijuana myself. I have always felt better when smoking.

And I have become a proud home owner with a beautiful indoor garden to stay focused and hopefully happy.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

What up brother? Glad we're finally getting nice weather now thru Monday.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

If I only had to enjoy fun. Between growing, my 3yrs old son, and a new FVCKING doberman puppy. I need a vacation from it all. Lol

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Gfay welcome to the homestead good luck in your grows .

Top Bottom