Hello From Montevideo, Uruguay

• Thread starter StickySensei
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StickySensei

StickySensei

Just wanted to say hello to everyone here, i'm Originally from New Jersey but have moved to Uruguay 7 years ago to take advantage and grow all the cannabis i can!
I teamed up with a few great people down here and together we run and operate various private cannabis clubs and make all kinds of goodies. We have some new projects for 2020
I'm here to keep learning and also share some of my knowledge I've accumulated in the past 25 years of growing

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Just wanted to say hello to everyone here, i'm Originally from New Jersey but have moved to Uruguay 7 years ago to take advantage and grow all the cannabis i can!
I teamed up with a few great people down here and together we run and operate various private cannabis clubs and make all kinds of goodies. We have some new projects for 2020
I'm here to keep learning and also share some of my knowledge I've accumulated in the past 25 years of growing
we need good! ideas for using our trichomes for making something homemade.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
welcome! to the farm/family!

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Welcome to the farm! Where did you source your Yeti OG, if you do not mind the inquiry? Positive vibes...

~nugzz

StickySensei

StickySensei

Welcome to the farm! Where did you source your Yeti OG, if you do not mind the inquiry? Positive vibes...

~nugzz
it was brought over from the states, given to a friend of mine down here, he ended up giving me a clone about a year ago and she lives on at our Club. I will try to post up some pics of her. she takes a little longer then i like but the smell and taste is fantastic.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

it was brought over from the states, given to a friend of mine down here, he ended up giving me a clone about a year ago and she lives on at our Club. I will try to post up some pics of her. she takes a little longer then i like but the smell and taste is fantastic.
I appreciate the information! I have ran the Yeti OG F2 and Yeti OG Bx2 years ago and I am just now starting some Yeti OG F3. I haven't ran anything by Loompa that disappointed me. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Top Bottom