Whats up Qman, greetings from the emerald triangle:bong-hits:

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome the the Farm Qman

N

n0dn4rb

welcome to THC m8....glad to have you as part of the fam...

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm Qman :hi

Q

Qman

Welcome to the farm Qman :hi

Thanx everyone :passingjoint:

hererisssh: I am curious about your Querkle and was reading your thread (main reason I joined + I like the feel of this forum) I did not see where you mentioned how long you vegged Querkle for (I most likely overlooked it :itwasntme) I am finishing up my current grow, and my next grow (middle of Feb. starting) I am getting some Querkle cuts from a dispensary (Green Crack also) and was curious if you have any tips?
I know subcool is a member nut is always good to get a couple takes..

Thanx again everyone !

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
I did not see where you mentioned how long you vegged Querkle for (I most likely overlooked it :itwasntme) I am finishing up my current grow, and my next grow (middle of Feb. starting) I am getting some Querkle cuts from a dispensary (Green Crack also) and was curious if you have any tips?
Thanks qman, glad you're enjoying the show.

I've only had experience with one Querkle in flower so far but she's been a very vigorous plant. It stretched more than expected but I think that was due more to competition with her cell mates than general nature.

I flowered that plant at about 8 inches high, untopped.

Keep in mind, this is just one phenotype. Check out Pender's grow, he's finished a few real beauties and you can get a better sense how some other expressions grow.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm bro. I used to live up there and go to College of the Redwoods.. Dig it man. I visit and help my buddy's grow monthly. Probably gonna move back in about a year. GTD

Top Bottom