hello from Ohio

• Thread starter Midnight
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Midnight

Hi i'm a med user from central ohio got nerve damage .. marijuana helps me use a lot less of them shitty pain med that i need....looks like a lot of good members and tons of info here . i have been around for a year..but been growing for many years until recently.i stopped for a bit now .cant wait to start up again .i'm sure i will learn so much from everyone here never too old to learn lol!!

C

CharlesSprkleaf

on the top of ohio by lake erie over here...welcome

R

rottenjohn

Welcome fellow OhighOan, gotta love the buckeye state!

M

Midnight

THANKS FOR THE WARM WELCOME ... NICE to see a few members from the buckeye state.. I have been down here for 12 years around buckeye lake , but i grew up in Buffalo, N.Y lol!!

M

Midnight

Yes but just one year first one in ohio but grew in ny.. took about 200 clones nothern and puple something ..i just didn't have good luck deer,racoons,people ,and worst of all my best friend turned crack head and i got about a 1b but should of been 4-5 lb after that i stayed indoors with 2room flood system worked good until my divorce started 2yrs ago almost done .. then i will be growing again i cant wait !!!!!

R

rottenjohn

I'll be damned, Buckeye lake eh? I used to work at the Island House. Small world....

M

Midnight

I'll be damned, Buckeye lake eh? I used to work at the Island House. Small world....

lol YEAH IT IS !! WHEN I FIST MOVED TO OHIO LIVED BETWEEN CAPTAIN WOODY AND PAPA BOOS FOR 4 YEARS THEN MOVED AWAY FROM THE LAKE BUT STILL LIVE IN THE GENERAL AREA

Take care rottenjohn

R

rottenjohn

Thats one hell of a coincidence. LOL I started shortly after John put the "fine dining" upstairs.

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Buckeye lake...I barely remember a couple of Hookahvilles there...lol. Right next to some of you in PA.

M

Midnight

LOL ME TOO !! IT'S BACK IN Pataskala, Ohio.

ONLY 27 MORE DAYS

Hookahville Spring 2009 artists include:

ekoostik hookah (2 nights, 4 sets)
Les Claypool
The Wailers (Exodus Tour)
Steve Kimock Crazy Engine
Toubab Krewe
Great American Taxi (early bird)
The Ark Band
Oakhurst
Freekbass
Mifune
Sweet Water Meltdown
Higgins & Madwell Band
My Dear Disco
The Ragbirds
Secret Chiefs 3
The Train Jumpers

Frontier Ranch Music Center is located at 8836 York Rd, Pataskala, Ohio.

HVLV09
S

sirshamus

Man, remember back in the day, pretty sure I was at the first ever Hookahville in Lexington, Ohio, at the song bird center.

M

Midnight

Never made it to Song bird center. thats before i moved to ohio in 96.. how was that place for a show ?

This is the first few years

Spring 1994
The Farm
Fredericktown, OH
ekoostik hookah, Ed McGee, Bill Creedon
Fall 1994
Songbird Center
Bellevue, OH
ekoostik hookah, Meigs County All-Stars, The Rivermen, Biggy Magoo

Spring 1995
Songbird Center
Bellevue, OH
ekoostik hookah, Yolk, The Rivermen, Rasta Rafiki
Fall 1995
Songbird Center
Bellevue, OH
ekoostik hookah, Supplication, Men of Leisure, Chainrock Bluegrass Band

Spring 1996
Songbird Center
Bellevue, OH
ekoostik hookah, Acoustic Junction, Percy Hill
Fall 1996
Frontier Ranch
Pataskala, OH
ekoostik hookah, Heavy Weather, Belshure Mountain Bluegrass Band

Spring 1997
Alpine Hills
Dover, OH
ekoostik hookah, Merl Saunders and the Rainforest Band, Nathan Whitt
Fall 1997
Jamboree in the Hills
St. Clairsville, OH
ekoostik hookah, Leftover Salmon, The Gibb Droll Band

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
The last one I went to was in a cornfield bout 20 minutes from Buckeye and it rained like a sonofabitch. Created this sea of bootsuckin mud...lol. I cleaned up on tents and tarps. I musta crammed 10 tents and 20 tarps in the back of my truck before I left. I think everyone was just crawlin outa their K-holes:evilgrin0021: and said f*ck it and left everything behind.

M

Midnight

yeah highroller i lived kinda close to that corn field off thornville exit ,they leave all kinds of stuff every year coolers,tents,everything too much trouble kinda reminds me of what woodstock-2 looked like after the weekend lmao!!

DZ005457
H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Geebus Midnight! That looks like hell eh? Thing that gets me is that so many of the people that leave shit like that are like "oh wow man, people don't care about mother earth dude" It really used to get to me the way people just throw shit down like that.
Glad I wasn't a post festival volunteer lol!

NwolkZark

NwolkZark

Nice, imagine i'm not to far away, bit south of toledo. Got a flyer for the hookaville last year up at the shop but was to busy getting high to go like always :P

Top Bottom