Hello from Ottawa, Ontario

• Thread starter Limoges_Farmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Limoges_Farmer

Limoges_Farmer

Hi, I'm a long time pot smoker (40+ years) and have been a serious grower since 1993. I've got great hydroponics and outdoor experience, but like every other grower out there, I have lots to learn still.
Right now I'm developing an SWC (Shallow WAter Culture) system that I hope to use in a future commercial cannabis cultivation project.

My success outdoors is pretty good these days: I do hydroponic style feeding to my plants, and I get stalks 4 inches in diameter: so far that's about the biggest I'm seeing from this region.

I'm going to post a thread in the hydroponics section about my SWC project that is just starting the initial cloning stage today! :)

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Welcome another Ontario ite, an. Canadian! Lol must be nice up in the Capitol this time of year

GunzCanada

GunzCanada

Hi, I'm a long time pot smoker (40+ years) and have been a serious grower since 1993. I've got great hydroponics and outdoor experience, but like every other grower out there, I have lots to learn still.
Right now I'm developing an SWC (Shallow WAter Culture) system that I hope to use in a future commercial cannabis cultivation project.

My success outdoors is pretty good these days: I do hydroponic style feeding to my plants, and I get stalks 4 inches in diameter: so far that's about the biggest I'm seeing from this region.

I'm going to post a thread in the hydroponics section about my SWC project that is just starting the initial cloning stage today! :)
Happy to see somebody local! It would be nice to get in touch!

Top Bottom