Hello from So Cal.

• Thread starter US_Blues
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
US_Blues

US_Blues

I’m Mark and I’ve lurked for too long and just joined. I live in the OC and have been growing out doors for years. I got tired of battling Mother Nature so I moved indoors into a 5x5 tent with a ROI-e680 led. I’m very happy with the way it’s progressing. I’m in week 5 of flower. Stupid me didn’t think of cal mag until some symptoms started showing. Outdoors I used tap water.

I’m growing in ocean forest soil but want to do coco the next time.

I’m a big Grateful Dead fan and been on the bus since 1984. I’ve smoked some of the best in the venue parking lots and would trade my product for all kinds of cool stuff. I still go to the shows when not in pandemics.

I’m hoping to retire in 4 years so I can spend my time doing the things I love like growing this wonderful plant. Here are a few pics from my current and past grows.

Hello from so cal
Hello from so cal 2
Hello from so cal 3
Hello from so cal 4
Hello from so cal 5
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Welcome Deadhead! Beautiful looking tent in the first pic there, some very well executed training going on. Nice work! Enjoy the farm.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Welcome to the farm jerry and the boys are alright , be kind! Sweet lookin grow ya got going !
Mosh

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Welcome to the farmily. I like seeing the locals show up! Nice work.
Burnz

US_Blues

US_Blues

Thanks. Looking forward to getting to know youths community I and learn some things.

HarryHood

HarryHood

right on! welcome. big music fan myself, as my screen name would indicate, and am looking forward to the days when live music returns.

actually getting down to 6/9/77 while typing this out

US_Blues

US_Blues

This guy knows what he is doing
I learned from an old school grower. 50+ years. He passed away 3 years ago. I got frustrated last year and lost almost everything to mold. That is when I decided to move inside.

Anthem

Anthem

Mark, cool another Socal guy. I had some of the ROI-680's. I ran into a problem with some of the banks not shutting all the way off during lights out. I was running in conjunction with a Trolmaster controller. I believe if you are just using the onboard dimming that problem will not happen. Grow looks great and welcome to the farm.

Top Bottom