Hello From The North..

• Thread starter HippyFarmer420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HippyFarmer420

HippyFarmer420

I am new to THCFarmer so I thought I would introduce myself and say high…

I am an old Canadian hippie that enjoys growing all sorts of plants, from cannabis, to all types of fruits and veggies ect…

I have been growing for going on 17 years now, I started back when me and my wife first got together.

Since then I have gardened everything from tomatoes to watermelons, grapes, green beans, corn, lettuce ,spinach, carrots and several other things…

This year I decided to start redoing my outdoor garden beds, canna beds and set the ground work for future expansion…

I went from no outside garden “fruits and veggies”, to now I have 4 beds that are 5ft x 26ft x 2ft, fully dug out and amended with mushroom compost, various composts/manures, pre made soil, dry amendments ect…

Now I am redoing my indoor garden, the wife finally gave me the go ahead to start flowering back indoors, as long as I contain the smells this time “lol saving power last time”, she will be ok with the garden… I will also be doing indoor fruits and veggies as well later next year…

Either way it’s nice to meet you all and I look forward to getting to know you…

Any fellow Canadian growers I’d like to say “fekin eh right, good to see ya bud”!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter

I am an old Canadian hippie that enjoys growing all sorts of plants, from cannabis, to all types of fruits and veggies ect…

I have been growing for going on 17 years now, I started back when me and my wife first got together.

Since then I have gardened everything from tomatoes to watermelons, grapes, green beans, corn, lettuce ,spinach, carrots and several other things…

This year I decided to start redoing my outdoor garden beds, canna beds and set the ground work for future expansion…

I went from no outside garden “fruits and veggies”, to now I have 4 beds that are 5ft x 26ft x 2ft, fully dug out and amended with mushroom compost, various composts/manures, pre made soil, dry amendments ect…

Now I am redoing my indoor garden, the wife finally gave me the go ahead to start flowering back indoors, as long as I contain the smells this time “lol saving power last time”, she will be ok with the garden… I will also be doing indoor fruits and veggies as well later next year…

Any fellow Canadian growers I’d like to say “fekin eh right, good to see ya bud”!
Old Canadian hippy here as well living in Nova Scotia....nothing outdoor for me, too many tears to continue trying. All indoors for me now. Welcome to the Farm

R

ritoMox

🤝✌️

sambapati

sambapati

Old Canadian hippy here as well living in Nova Scotia....nothing outdoor for me, too many tears to continue trying. All indoors for me now. Welcome to the Farm
Welcome to the Farm, looks like you've got good company and ROOTS already established :)

Top Bottom