Hello from Trinidad and Tobago.

• Thread starter hindsMJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hindsMJ

hindsMJ

Hello. Im here to gain knowledge on how to grow cannabis. I live in the Caribbean so i think its a great location to plant.

fawnridge

fawnridge

Have you ever eaten at Ricky's Shark and Bake? Andrew Zimmern did an episode on Trinidad and he ate there. Said it was the greatest sandwich he'd ever eaten.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Welcome. Do you know the source of the seed, its genetics?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Welcome! Getting a lot of rain? Another guy down there said he was getting hammered.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Looks like you have some flowering action. I bet you can flower forever in that neck of the woods. Have you grown before? Or is this your first rodeo?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
welcome homie!

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Tbh someone give me the plant so im not to sure about the genetics.
That's fine, if it was someone local then there's a good chance it's a variety that comes from the area........it could be from long ago or somewhat recent times. It looks like a Sativa. But it's not very important that you know the genetics or the name. Part of the fun will be when you finally get the smell, taste, and high, and can describe it all. Have fun, and enjoy the experience. :)

hindsMJ

hindsMJ

That's fine, if it was someone local then there's a good chance it's a variety that comes from the area........it could be from long ago or somewhat recent times. It looks like a Sativa. But it's not very important that you know the genetics or the name. Part of the fun will be when you finally get the smell, taste, and high, and can describe it all. Have fun, and enjoy the experience. :)
Much appreciated

Top Bottom