Hello guys!

• Thread starter zarmus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zarmus

zarmus

New grower here.. Been doing a lot of research lately and stumbled across this forum on several occasions. Seems line a great source of information. and i am excited to become a member of this community! I am currently building a grow room just looking for a community to help me expand my gardening skills ;) I am a medical patient in the state that i live in however I am looking to grow CBD strains exclusively. I've been buying hemp from the hemp market place for the last few years and making CBD oil with it and i wish to turn this into a business and I would much rather be in control of the quality of hemp i am using. I am currently building a grow room and hoping to grow my CBD strains using the sea of green method. But anyhow I look forward to all of our future conversations!

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

New grower here.. Been doing a lot of research lately and stumbled across this forum on several occasions. Seems line a great source of information. and i am excited to become a member of this community! I am currently building a grow room just looking for a community to help me expand my gardening skills ;) I am a medical patient in the state that i live in however I am looking to grow CBD strains exclusively. I've been buying hemp from the hemp market place for the last few years and making CBD oil with it and i wish to turn this into a business and I would much rather be in control of the quality of hemp i am using. I am currently building a grow room and hoping to grow my CBD strains using the sea of green method. But anyhow I look forward to all of our future conversations!
I can help with general growing info, but I dont know jack about CBD

zarmus

zarmus

From what i gather CBD is more commonly derived from strains of marijuana that already had high levels of CBD. As it was easier to modify modern strains of marijuana to produce more CBD and less THC than it was to breed a strain of hemp to produce large potent flowers as hemp strains have been breed to produce massive stocks for the production fabrics and flowers. Where as marijuana has been breed to have large pot flowers for the obvious reasons ;). So the genetics and in theory the mechanics behind growing them should be the same. However I have also talked to experienced growers who have told me that strains that are high in CBD do tend to grow more aggressively. And thank you for taking the time to respond :D

Top Bottom