Hello, have some trouble with these autos...

• Thread starter Vexor1717
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

They do look better. Generally the problem with plants developing issues when they are already flowering is that they really don't come back as well as they do when they are vegging. Don't be surprised if those end up looking a little off until you cut em down.

Good learning experience :) they really do look better than before, hope your next run goes even better!

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Why are people so afraid to remove leaves on autoflowers? Bad information out there.
I don’t remove many, but some, and I can see so many leaves in your grow that wanna go.
a few here and there is fine, and beneficial IMO.

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

Why are people so afraid to remove leaves on autoflowers? Bad information out there.
I don’t remove many, but some, and I can see so many leaves in your grow that wanna go.
a few here and there is fine, and beneficial IMO.

This, for sure. They definitely could be cleaned up a little and be just fine. It helps with pest control and general plant health, helps your ladies breathe :)

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
This, for sure. They definitely could be cleaned up a little and be just fine. It helps with pest control and general plant health, helps your ladies breathe :)
And exposes buds to some light. We’re looking to grow flowers,

Latest posts

Top Bottom