Hello I’m a newby

• Thread starter Brandylovestogrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brandylovestogrow

Brandylovestogrow

Hello everyone,

I am currently on my first large grow and I am needing some advice and help, okay maybe a whole lot of advice and help. I look forward to reading and offering guidance to what has worked for me and what has been a total disaster. Growing cannabis has proven to be one of those things that require time, patience and a developed skill.

Schwer

Schwer

Supporter
Good luck, friend. I'm about to start my first grow ever and its super exciting. Nerve-racking, but exciting. I feel like the most important thing I've learned is what you've already mention... this takes time, patience and developed skill. I'm willing to do all of my homework, planning, and get help where needed, but I recognize that even in doing all of that I need to have realistic expectations about the learning curve and my results (or lack thereof).

Brandylovestogrow

Brandylovestogrow

Good luck!!!! Awe I remember my very first grow. I also remember crying when I chopped my first plant. Maybe I just got a little 2 attached.

Dan789

Dan789

Welcome to the farm, and don’t forget to start a grow diary so we can follow your progress...

Schwer

Schwer

Supporter
I also remember crying when I chopped my first plant. Maybe I just got a little 2 attached.

Don't joke, I feel that way about everything I've ever grown and had to cut down at the end of season. Its only with great restraint that my yard isn't covered in little tombstones for tomato and pepper plants.

Top Bottom