Hello, I’m new and I’m having some diagnosis issues any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Thread starter Nunhunter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

The original post says the ph in the soil and the runoff. The ph isn’t the issue as it’s 6.1-6.5 for soil that’s perfect ph for soil the run off is full of minerals and the EC content was around 4.4. Lol menaing that nothing will grow in that soil. What had happened was that the soil has too high of ppm and EC meaning the minerals and metals are wayyy to hot and high. This super soil sucks. is just like the rest of the branded bottled crap that the hydro and fertilizer companies sell you.
All junk over priced. You can go out in nature and harvest all your nutrients for free. I was trying this soil out because buddy said it was good, it’s complete garbage.
Use worm casting seaweed and kelp with Foliar spray in a good soil and you won’t have issues.
We'll have to agree to disagree because I'm pretty sure it's your pH but you can keep chasing the ghost I'm blaming the soil I got a bad bag of ffof soil now it's slurry was 5.1 at 1700 PPM but I'm growing primo bud in it right now forget about it! I'll link the post about it in later when I get a chance, it's all about pH my friend, if you'd like to hear more including a few specific ideas for your situation tag me back, good luck

Nunhunter

Nunhunter

Chow chow chow I’ll get back to you all in a bit here. Ph is 6.1-6.5 for soil. What do you recommend?

Nunhunter

Nunhunter

Okay. I’ll probably insert new photos today. But they are moving along.
I am still getting the curling inward of leaves. It’s not heat. Or light issues. Anyone ever heard of magnesium deficiency doing this before?

Latest posts

Top Bottom