Hello, I am BBB

• Thread starter BigBudsBruddah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BigBudsBruddah

High, I am BBB these forums look nice and look forward being helped and helping all you find folks.

I used to grow about 13 years ago (Pic of old closet below). I stopped due to getting a family and it being illegal. Now I am a legal Medical Marijuana Cultivator so it's time to fire up growing again. Just trying to learn all the things that have changed over the years. Anyways cya all around and check out my grow journal I will be starting today :)
Hello i am bbb

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
High, I am BBB these forums look nice and look forward being helped and helping all you find folks.

I used to grow about 13 years ago (Pic of old closet below). I stopped due to getting a family and it being illegal. Now I am a legal Medical Marijuana Cultivator so it's time to fire up growing again. Just trying to learn all the things that have changed over the years. Anyways cya all around and check out my grow journal I will be starting today :)View attachment 1249087
Welcome It looks like you have a good handle on the growing. Lots of help with some good folks here if you need it. The more pics the better. What do you have growing in the pic...looks like a Sativa?

steamroller

steamroller

Welcome to the farm !
I just got going again after taking a decade or two off last fall.
Good people and knowledge base here for sure .

B

BigBudsBruddah

Welcome It looks like you have a good handle on the growing. Lots of help with some good folks here if you need it. The more pics the better. What do you have growing in the pic...looks like a Sativa?
If I remember that was my first grow and I used bag seed. After that grow I bought seeds from Dr. Chronic. I used to have a good variety of strains going(northern lights,blue mystic,snow white,Holland hope, purple widow,purple #2,critically smashed and probably a couple I forgot). I journaled all these grows with great pics on another grow forum. Unfortunately they are mostly all gone from the forum now. It's sad back then I was to scared to save them on my PC.

I have bought a nice camera and am ready to continue my journals on this forum. I plan to get the journal started sometime today.

I will post the other 2 pictures I was able to find from back in the day.

I believe this was the nothern lights
BBB3
This I believe us critically smashed
BBB1

Top Bottom