Hello im a long time photoperiod and autoflower grower with 22 years of growing experience.

• Thread starter JC420BigBud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JC420BigBud

JC420BigBud

I've been on the autoflower network for about 2 years I started my outdoor season on their n it's been a great year with massive yields
Hello im a long time photoperiod and autoflower grower with 22 years of growing experience
Hello im a long time photoperiod and autoflower grower with 22 years of growing experience 2
Hello im a long time photoperiod and autoflower grower with 22 years of growing experience 3

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Mind me asking you an honest question? I'm coming up on 20 years under the belt. I have never had any desire to mess with a single auto strain. Specially outdoors. Why the choice? Curiosity is getting me.

P

phuckle

Mind me asking you an honest question? I'm coming up on 20 years under the belt. I have never had any desire to mess with a single auto strain. Specially outdoors. Why the choice? Curiosity is getting me.
ditto - growing outdoors only, just harvested about six pounds but also tried a few tiny autos this year. my chronic full photoperiod put off almost two pounds (lots of HST helped) - and all three autos combined threw off like two ounces! they’re fun because they’re fast, but an awful lot of work for a smaller yield...i must be doing it wrong or picking duds

Latest posts

Top Bottom