Hello, I'm a newb

• Thread starter Clamup1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Clamup1

Clamup1

Hey, I've gathered all the things I think I need to start my first grow. I have to wait until vacay is over and get home before I can get started.
I'm going to try to grow Accapoco Gold from seedbank. Though reading through the forums it's not a true AG but a hybrid. Can you find true sativa AG?
I chose AG bc I went to a party in hs and the hosts cousin from Jamaica was there and had a VERY fat cigarette and said it was AG. I took a couple hits and coughed until I almost puked. aboy 15 min later I was couched on the dudes lawn watching the moon dance across the sky. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life. Hopefully I can grow my own laugh till ya puke. Lol

growsince79

growsince79

Hey, I've gathered all the things I think I need to start my first grow. I have to wait until vacay is over and get home before I can get started.
I'm going to try to grow Accapoco Gold from seedbank. Though reading through the forums it's not a true AG but a hybrid. Can you find true sativa AG?
I chose AG bc I went to a party in hs and the hosts cousin from Jamaica was there and had a VERY fat cigarette and said it was AG. I took a couple hits and coughed until I almost puked. aboy 15 min later I was couched on the dudes lawn watching the moon dance across the sky. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life. Hopefully I can grow my own laugh till ya puke. Lol
Best bet would be go to Southern Mexico and get seeds from the best bag you can buy. That might be pretty close. You won't like the way it grows indoors though. Might make good crosses.

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Hello! I recently read about a breeder that is on here that carry the original lamb bread / breath strain from jamaica. Maybe they know about it ?

Vibe collective maybe it was called ?
I guess it was @Hy3ridcross / hybridcross or something

Edit: i read too fast through your post. I thought you were looking

Clamup1

Clamup1

Hello! I recently read about a breeder that is on here that carry the original lamb bread / breath strain from jamaica. Maybe they know about it ?

Vibe collective maybe it was called ?
I guess it was @Hy3ridcross / hybridcross or something

Edit: i read too fast through your post. I thought you were looking
If I happen to find a full sativa AG I might try and grow it. Even if this grow does well it will take me forever to smoke it all. Lol

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Have not ventured into it myself either. But if given the opportunity i would surely try some of the heirloom variants

Latest posts

Top Bottom