Hello, Im pete This is my New Grow room (pics)

• Thread starter PeteK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PeteK

thats right, the new grow rooms are almost ready, only thing left to do is setup the EBB and Grow systems :)

The flowering room is going to be run by 6 1000W lights and 2 ebb and grow systems that each hold 18 plants on a 4 week rotation, so each 4 weeks i will have 18 monsters that were veged also for 4 weeks :)

Here is a pic of the veg room

Veg room is 7' x 7'
Here is the entrance
1.JPG

Flood table is 3' x 3' holds 18-22 plants in ebb and grow buckets, StinkBuddie Cloner doing its thing :)

3.JPG

Here you can see my Water Filter Small Boy, 2 600w Digital Ballasts with dimmer feature, and my shelf of tools :)
4.JPG

My power box, 240v Timer for the Flowering room is the small brown box, and my filter and fan to clean the veg room out
5.JPG

The Magical door to enter my Flower room :) Designed it like my other room where once your inside one room there all accessible from the main room
6.JPG

Flowering Room
12' x 14' with 9 foot ceilings :)
7.JPG

8" in-line Ozone Generator to clean the air before it goes out the exhaust
8.JPG

Exhaust system
There are 4 6" inline fans setup to dump the hot air when the room gets to the right temp, 3 of the fans will turn on bvased on the temp, the 4th fan turns on when the humidity gets to high, i have it set if the humidity gets over 50% the fan turns on and brings it back down to 50%
10.JPG

The floor, you can see where i marked the spots for the Ebb and Grow buckets, each 6 plants get there own 1000W light :)
11.JPG

Here is a picture of what it looks like from the top :) as you can see i am OCD about wires and stuff there all run up top with clips holding them in place, not a thing in the room hanging out of place :)
13.JPG

E

EACH1TEACH1

petek that room is lookin pretty well dialed in. good setup. i use xxxl magnum hoods. those obviously will do the job. your exhaust is pretty neat. very impressed. post gear when done i'll check it out. keep up good work

G

growgrow

I love it....professional ... do you feel you could just run the ozone gen over carbon filters?

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
It looks as professional as an operating room. Very nice.

This is a pretty dang nice first post.

Welcome to the farm.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Super clean setup! Welcome to the Farm pete... :cool

P

PeteK

I love it....professional ... do you feel you could just run the ozone gen over carbon filters?

Yes i run one at my other grow op and works perfect, cant smell anything outside the location, I am a medical Marijuana Caregiver and licensed to grow upto 72 plants

Z

Zombielicous

That's a pretty sick setup dude. Truly a wonder to behold.

One small question though, why have the metal foil looking stuff on the wall of the flower room, and the the white plastic in the veg?

I mean, why not just have the white plastic in both? Anyone with a setup this good must know metal is a poor reflective choice. It doesn't reflect as good as the simple white plastic, and it creates hot spots.

Just something to think about. Good luck, I'll be subscribing.

P

PeteK

Just testing out the reflective, behind it is white mylar :) so if i dont like it all i gotta do is remove the reflective mylar and will be good to go :)

C

Cappy

Neat and clean.Awesome set up. What is the total sq. footage of your rooms?

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

looking phat pete
ballasts get hot on that visqueen?
i need to run ducting like that, will make venting lights cake

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

legit...love nice and clean setups...hope you kill it...what strains???

J

jimbobthe3rd

Really really awesome grow setup man, please keep us updated :D.

U

username09

Yes i run one at my other grow op and works perfect, cant smell anything outside the location, I am a medical Marijuana Caregiver and licensed to grow upto 72 plants

i was wondering if this was for personal use, caregiving or cash cropping so you answered my question.

the setup looks great. really professional. didn't look like the work of a new grower. what state are you in? also, any pics of previous grows?

P

PeteK

Im in michigan, uya i have journals of other grows on other sites, ill show some here later, i do this as a caregiver, i have grown before :)

Top Bottom