Hello I'm the new guy lol MichiganTastyBud.

• Thread starter MichiganTastyBud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MichiganTastyBud

MichiganTastyBud

I'm 53 years young lol, I have been growing Organic Medical Marijuana for about 3 years total and I'm relatively new to this community, I originally started doing this for myself and my wife as I suffer from chronic back pain from an auto accident when I was younger and I did not want to be like a lot of people that I know and be opiate dependent.
I grow for my wife she is everything to me and is suffering from heart failure and crohn's and Gastroparesis and Fibromyalgia and also has major back issues from a boating accident, it made sense to help both of with no side effects naturally and organically and avoiding big pharma when possible.
I just want to help others that suffer so please contact me and I look forward to hearing from you and please check back often to see when and which strain will appox be available in my product menu and Thanks I appreciate you and have a nice day.

Vagician

Vagician

I'm 53 years young lol, I have been growing Organic Medical Marijuana for about 3 years total and I'm relatively new to this community, I originally started doing this for myself and my wife as I suffer from chronic back pain from an auto accident when I was younger and I did not want to be like a lot of people that I know and be opiate dependent.
I grow for my wife she is everything to me and is suffering from heart failure and crohn's and Gastroparesis and Fibromyalgia and also has major back issues from a boating accident, it made sense to help both of with no side effects naturally and organically and avoiding big pharma when possible.
I just want to help others that suffer so please contact me and I look forward to hearing from you and please check back often to see when and which strain will appox be available in my product menu and Thanks I appreciate you and have a nice day.

Welcome. My wife also suffers from fibro, as well as a bad knee, and all the issues that arise from all of that. It was a total joke to get her diagnosed with fibro and doctors still give us the funny look when we tell them about it. There's nothing like a disease that is a diagnosis of exclusion which most doctors don't see as a condition anyway. We lived in Oregon for 2 years and it was essentially non-existent because we could smoke as much as we wanted. Now that we don't live in a fully legal state her condition has worsened exponentially. She's going to be one of the first few thousand people to get her medical card here in a few days :) I started growing for the fun of it and just because I wanted to get baked while making some cheddar, but now it has taken on a whole new meaning as I've seen its healing abilities.

Best of luck and feel free to bug us for whatever help you may need!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Just to add about fibromyalgia. Mrs. MMG thought she had it. One doctor out of many agreed.

But recently she had an mri of her back. Turns out she had some bad discs. The nerve pain stems from that. She had a bad car accident in her youth.

It is a general term for neuropathic pain that the doctor has not figured out the cause of.

MichiganTastyBud

MichiganTastyBud

Welcome. My wife also suffers from fibro, as well as a bad knee, and all the issues that arise from all of that. It was a total joke to get her diagnosed with fibro and doctors still give us the funny look when we tell them about it. There's nothing like a disease that is a diagnosis of exclusion which most doctors don't see as a condition anyway. We lived in Oregon for 2 years and it was essentially non-existent because we could smoke as much as we wanted. Now that we don't live in a fully legal state her condition has worsened exponentially. She's going to be one of the first few thousand people to get her medical card here in a few days :) I started growing for the fun of it and just because I wanted to get baked while making some cheddar, but now it has taken on a whole new meaning as I've seen its healing abilities.

Best of luck and feel free to bug us for whatever help you may need!
I understand, and I hope you wife gets the relief she needs and I Look forward to being a part of this community Thank you.

Top Bottom