Hello, looking for some soil suggestions

• Thread starter Vexor1717
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vexor1717

Vexor1717

Hello, I am looking for some soil and nutrient suggestions for autoflowers. I am new to autos and it seems like maybe the soil and nutrients that I'm using aren't the best for autoflowers. Ive been using Fox Farms Ocean Forest and Big Bloom fertilizer once the autos start preflower. At this point I am not interested in switching medium or making my own. Are there any out there that are designed for autos or work particularly well? Thanks!

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Does an auto get the same nutrients throughout its life? If not, what mix should I use of these 3?
Follow the instructions on the side of the bottle, it tells exactly how much of each to use for every phase of growth.

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Ok great! Thanks!
It's also important to mix them one at a time completely into the water in the right order. You always wanna mix in calmag completely first, then mix in micro completely. This gives the other nutrients something to attach to in the water and helps it to be delivered to the plant. I can't remember if grow or bloom gets mixed in fist but if you do the calmag first and then micro b4 bloom and grow it always works for me.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Hello, I am looking for some soil and nutrient suggestions for autoflowers. I am new to autos and it seems like maybe the soil and nutrients that I'm using aren't the best for autoflowers. Ive been using Fox Farms Ocean Forest and Big Bloom fertilizer once the autos start preflower. At this point I am not interested in switching medium or making my own. Are there any out there that are designed for autos or work particularly well? Thanks!

A cup or two of each compost and WC goes along ways too. Helps raise the CEC and holds nutes better. The soil will hold on to nutes better in a high cec environment. Nutes wont leach out as quickly...use less nutes this way too...

Last edited:
Top Bottom