Hello Mainers!

• Thread starter broncoholic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1816 House

1816 House

Hi Bronc~,
Greetings from the The 1816 House. ( <<not my photo, just a clone, mine has black shutters, lol)
Just looked over your On Deck grow, sorry the hail and thunder got your babies!
I had almost put my plants out that day too, but saw " a chance of thunderstorms in the PM" and left them in the room. Have your second round seeds popped yet?

The 1816 House

Icristal

Icristal

Hello Mainers, has anyone's plants started the stretch and flower on thier outdoor grow. Mine are now in stretch and started flowering for about a week now. Last year this did not happen until the end of July.

1816 House

1816 House

Not doing an outdoor this year, next year for sure. I was just sunning them for a while when they were young and didn't have the COB up yet. That didn't take long to turn once the days got shorter, huh? We've already lost close to 45 minutes of light in 3 weeks. 2 minutes a day for 25 days now.

That purple stuff you got is wicked! I'll look your full journal over later, I need a short season variety.
Saw your deer and woodchuck fence around the girls on your journal, good idea. I have a "pet" Fisher Cat residing here that keeps everything in check. I'll put up outdoor grow near her brush pile den, I think .
Scary bastards, sounds and acts just like that Tasmanian Devil/Bugs Bunny cartoon.

The 1816 House

Latest posts

Top Bottom