Hello, New To Forum!

• Thread starter beegee2112
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
beegee2112

beegee2112

Untitled 4png

So just want to introduce myself. I was born and raised on the east coast but always had an affinity for the sticky green plant. As soon as I turned 18 the inner stoner in me was released. My freshman year was spent around the bong with fellow stoner friends. I was always able to gravitate towards the best stuff available, no matter where I was.

It seemed destiny to end up in the weed capital of the world (mendo/humboldt). I moved up here last May and spared no time on getting started. I got my 215 and hit the dispensaries all within my first month here. It's still pretty surreal walking into the dispensaries and having so many beautiful nuggets at my finger tips. After smoking myself retarded with Top shelf medicine I bought my very first marijuana plant. She was a beautiful Lemon Haze. Couple weeks later I acquired a couple california sour diesel's and grew them on the roof. They were incredibly successful, I'll try posting some pics if I can. The 2 plants produced 5 ounces of pure excellence. I let them grow a little longer to get out a little more cbd-a going on. The result was incredible. Nice smooth relaxing version of sour diesel. Not the typical blow your face off sour but more reserved, classy, relaxed kind of high.

This coming season me and a friend put down on a couple acres in Mendocino. The property is absolutely gorgeous with a natural spring so we don't have to worry about water. Have about 50 holes dug as well so it was an ideal piece of property. We have some seeds of different mendo breath crosses but planning on just waiting till March and just cop a variety of different clones. I like to think I have excellent taste so will be growing some cool exotic strains as well as some classics like blue dream, og kush, california sour etc. just cuz I know they're gonna move. I'll start a different thread for our new grow and post pics as we go along. Like a timeline type thing for our records and for other newbies wanting to learn from our mistakes as there will be a plenty.

So that's it for now. Just wanted to touch base. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys and soaking up your ancient wisdom. Thanks for your time and look forward to chatting with y'all down the road!

Peace,
B

Hello new to forum 2
Untitled 5png
GrowzNCali

GrowzNCali

Welcome to the community! Rather new here myself. Nice pics.

beegee2112

beegee2112

Going to upload a couple other pics from a farm I visited during harvest last season!

DSC 0467
DSC 0460
DSC 0462
Dan789

Dan789

Welcome, glad you found the farm. Happy New Year Everyone!

dre8791

dre8791

View attachment 767679
So just want to introduce myself. I was born and raised on the east coast but always had an affinity for the sticky green plant. As soon as I turned 18 the inner stoner in me was released. My freshman year was spent around the bong with fellow stoner friends. I was always able to gravitate towards the best stuff available, no matter where I was.

It seemed destiny to end up in the weed capital of the world (mendo/humboldt). I moved up here last May and spared no time on getting started. I got my 215 and hit the dispensaries all within my first month here. It's still pretty surreal walking into the dispensaries and having so many beautiful nuggets at my finger tips. After smoking myself retarded with Top shelf medicine I bought my very first marijuana plant. She was a beautiful Lemon Haze. Couple weeks later I acquired a couple california sour diesel's and grew them on the roof. They were incredibly successful, I'll try posting some pics if I can. The 2 plants produced 5 ounces of pure excellence. I let them grow a little longer to get out a little more cbd-a going on. The result was incredible. Nice smooth relaxing version of sour diesel. Not the typical blow your face off sour but more reserved, classy, relaxed kind of high.

This coming season me and a friend put down on a couple acres in Mendocino. The property is absolutely gorgeous with a natural spring so we don't have to worry about water. Have about 50 holes dug as well so it was an ideal piece of property. We have some seeds of different mendo breath crosses but planning on just waiting till March and just cop a variety of different clones. I like to think I have excellent taste so will be growing some cool exotic strains as well as some classics like blue dream, og kush, california sour etc. just cuz I know they're gonna move. I'll start a different thread for our new grow and post pics as we go along. Like a timeline type thing for our records and for other newbies wanting to learn from our mistakes as there will be a plenty.

So that's it for now. Just wanted to touch base. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys and soaking up your ancient wisdom. Thanks for your time and look forward to chatting with y'all down the road!

Peace,
B
Shit looking really nice.

Top Bottom