Hello Skunky Nugz!

• Thread starter skunky nugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
skunky nugz

skunky nugz

Hey guys im not new to the site I lost my pw to my account somehow when I formatted I had it saved and have no clue wtf i made it. I only use a certain amount of pw's but whatever time to start out new! I got mad pics to post just need to get my 10 post!

Got some Ken's Grand Daddy Purp's seed's I got straight from him from Seattle's Hempfest. 4/4 cracked open extremely slowly and only 2/4 made it above ground. I got a 10 pack for $50.

Also got 2 5 packs of Agent Orange and Jack The Ripper at Hempfest. Also got to roast a few bowl's with Subcool n Mizz Jill and it was ku to meet him after talking to him online and reading all his stuff for so long. He gave me a Querkle nug with 2 seeds i pulled out of it, He told me he doe's his new breeds close to these so there might be some seeds. :D Also got a nug of his Jack The Ripper to test from him personal stash, he was out of the Agent Orange to let me try. I mean he gave me like a 2 gram nug of Querkle witch looks and smell's EXACTLY like my Querkle clone. These seeds are so vigorious to. Must be really fresh. I paid $40 for a 7 pack and i think it was $70 for a 10 pack. Wish i had more cash on me there's never been any seed breeders at hempfest till this year. I only got to go to 1/4 of it this year. Cant wait for next year might get a spot for myself to give out free beans to medical patients for testers. Got a dispencery who's been giving out some of my crosses to some patients for free. Reviews have been killer so far of the Querkle x G13Haze. Getting yelled at by the girl got to go to bed. Good night everyone and cant wait to show yall my new grow logs. ~nugz

Top Bottom